Prologue

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Year, 1609!

A huge chamber is seen with a lot of kings and prince's of Princy states wanting to sign the peace treaty with one of the most powerful empire in Hind rastra... The Maratha Empire... Just then the announcer announced the entry of Again the most powerful empire of Hind rashtra... The Chittor Empire...

Soon after everyone's agreement Maratha Empire's king Ardhguru Rawat's announcer of his court says,

'We will sign the treaty with Chittor Empire, does Avyay Rajput and his father also the King of Chittor Empire Rajwardhan Singh Rajput, agree?'

Then the king says,

'ofcourse! We are glad to sign a treaty with our friend's empire'

And then they decided to sign the treaty at Pratapgarh where The Rawat's will welcome Rajputs for the stay and they said they will join them...

After that the court dismisses but Rajwardhan stayed back to discuss other points to be mentioned... As they were discussing the son of Rajwardhan 'Avyay Singh Rajput' entered the area...

'Arre Avyay beta.. aap?'

'Avyay you?'

Says Ardhguru... Just then he came and bend to touch the feet of him... He blesses him and he came back and bend forward to his father and greeted him... After that they all settled down on the couches...

'Papa wanted me to join the discussion for the treaty as the successor of Empire..'

Retored to Ardhguru as he questioned while he just nods and then continued the discussion... Just then they heard the voice of anklets surrounding the silent atmosphere of chamber making everyone confuse...

And soon they heard the door for the chamber to open and there comes the beauty of seven angels standing a little far from sight yet in sight of Avyay... He looks at her... Her beauty, her hairs which were on her face, her head covered with a duppata... Her natural face was shining as bright as the sun outside...

He was brought back to sences when he was asked a question from his father,

'Avyay I want you to go and check the weapons of the kingdom with 'Nitya' '

He gave a confusing look to him while he chuckles and pats his shoulders and says,

'Go spend sometime she is your would be wife'

'what wife? When did that happen '

Says a fully confused Avyay...

'Just now you nodded for peace treaty, I asked you for that and you nodded'

'Papa but'

Ardhguru interpreted in between and says,

'koi jald baasi nhi hai.. aap Aram se soch ke bhi jawab de sakte hai... Aur Nitya beta jaaiye aur Avyay ji ko hatiyaar Ghar dikha dijiye'

'there's no rush, you may think and answer whenever you want and daughter Nitya go show him our weapon House'

She just nods and Avyay stands up and follows her... He just forgot what he had thought just a minute ago when he heard her anklets ringing her bangles were creating some sort of peace in his heart but something more happened when he heard her voice..

'Ji ye hatiyaar Ghar hai aap chahe toh inhe apne haath mein bhi le sakte hai'

He heard her soft voice creating a havoc inside him but he ignored that fact and nods he went inside and started to look weapons... When he heard her voice calling him..

'Suniye'

'listen'

'Ji kahiye'

He said and butterflies flied in her stomach making her blush a little... He saw her face and again went into his zone of admiration... But he didn't accept that... Atleast not to his inner self...

'Baba ne bulaya hai kuch kaam se'

'dad is calling us for some work'

He just nods and actioned her to walk forward... Soon they reached the place and then after the points were discussed and making Avyay understand the marriage... They both sat to their way back to Chittor kingdom... While Nitya along with her mother aunt went to their chamber where the younger clan was present...

Soon her father too joined them there and again asked her about the marriage thing... She said yes and then everyone had their food and went to their respective chambers...

Nitya was sitting on her window face and was lost in her thoughts of the recent discussion how with in seconds they set her up with a guy whom she had berely talked.. oh cut the talk she hasn't even seen him clearly due to her shy nature...

But the sight when she saw him for the first time... His voice just captured her heart unknown to her... Thinking about the marriage she went to her bed and slept within no time...

On the other side

Avyay who was currently sitting with his siblings on the terrace of his chamber... Having a good sibling talks among... When yug his first younger brother and mature one after Avyay asked about the treaty he said about everything including the marriage thing... His little sister and the youngest one, Aaira...

'Bhai now even we will have bhabhi... Wow how much fun it will be, you all know I will make her my best friend... I will tell all the secrets to her of us'

'yeah then even she will join us for the late night sessions'

His cousin brother Raghav said but the second youngest who is also the naughtiest one added,

'Arre tab Bhai ke pass time hi nhi hoga na humare late night sessions... Kya pata bhai bhabhi ko bhojan ke baad aane hi naa de apne kamre se bahar'

'Nahh brother isn't gonna have time to for our late night sessions... He will have his with his wife now!'

Avyay looks at him with shock... And hits his head... Aaira said,

'matlab? Kyu Aisa karenge Bhai ki unke pass time nhi hoga'

'means? What will brother do that he will not have time for us?'

Avyay shook his head and he went to her and hugged her...

'dont listen to him... You know na he is mad.. ignore his talks, now go and sleep you have your classes for sword practice tomorrow morning with me, hm?'

He said to her and she nods and went to her chamber... While he started to go towards Raghav but he ran down while everyone laughed and then everyone went to their respective chambers...

Leaving a thinking Avyay....

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

There you go with the update... I hope you all liked the prologue... The actual story will start from next chapter which will be chapter 1!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️