Chapter 41

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

(Disclaimer: super long chapter, also I don't know in which category does this chapter belongs so there's little mature content too!)

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay went forward and kissed her slender neck making her take a deep breath... Avyay looks up to her... Nitya's head was falled back and her eyes closed, her bottom lip in between her teeths were just making him lose his control...

His hands went up to her chin and grabs them, bringing her face to his level and removing her lower lip while making an eye contact...

Avyay leans forwards and captures her soft lips into his.... His hands roams around her bare waist while nitya's hands went to his hairs pulling him closer to her...

Avyay broke the kiss and looks at her... And then leans forwards taking her skin into his lips making her feel something...

Nitya's leg spread apart pulling him closer... Avyay groans and looks into her eyes...

Avyay:what do you want, Nitya?

Nitya: what do you think?

Avyay: the mouth of yours will be the cause of my death, Rani sa...

Nitya smirks and leans forward and says, right above his lips...

Nitya: how about we take that as mutual thing?

She said and captures his lips... Her hands went to his nape and pulls her while Avyay's hands went to her neck, choking her a little... Nitya moans in his mouth making him smirk now...

Avyay: playing hard are we...

Nitya: shut up and kiss me...

She said and this avyay didn't kissed her lips instead he pulls her more closer making her crash on him... Nitya's dupatta was in the table now and she was bare headed him have his control over her hairs....

Avyay:I would to kiss you, how about I kiss you somewhere else...

Avyay whispers her and his hands went to her  blouse... Nitya held his hands and says, in his ears...

Nitya:this is not the right place... Someone can enter...

Avyay:uff, cat to kitten?

Nitya: Rana ji....

Avyay: Avyay, Avyay Nitya Singh Rajput...

Nitya's eyes brimmed with tears hearing his statement...

Nitya: how can I say your name...

Avyay:just the way you did when I got pissed on you, my love...

Nitya closed her eyes soaking out his words... She opens her eyes and looks up to the exquisite architecture on the ceilings of the library...

Avyay:what are you thinking...

He said while stroking her hairs...

Nitya: Humne bhagwan se Krishn ji jaise maange the, unhone toh hume Krishn ji hi bhej diye apke roop mein...

'I prayed to God i want someone like lord Krishna, and he send himself in the form of you'

Avyay chuckles and kissed her forehead...

Avyay: hume bhi toh Radha Rani mili hai...

'Even i got goddess Radha'

Nitya shook her head and keeps it on his chest wondering some patterns... And avyay silently leans in and says,