Chapter 7

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back....
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

6 months passed in a giffy and today,  the whole palace was dressed up as doll... Looking surreal with light lamps and flower hanging... The decor with red and golden colour defined the richness and royalty definitely... The environment of palace inside was a rollar coaster... Some were having their emotional moments with bride while some having fun, some were looking after arrangements... After all the first daughter of Maratha Empire is getting married... Everything should be perfect and on point...

The barat (marriage procession) has already started to move towards Maratha Kingdom... The last three days were full of joy and happiness... Today was the main day which is wedding...

Finally the Prince of Chittor Empire is getting married Princess of Maratha Empire... No doubt Avyay was very nervous to kick start his new life with someone whom he had only a few times... He wondered if he could give the live which Nitya would have imagine after her marriage... She was very naive when it comes to marriage and things...

On the other side, Nitya is all ready in her bridal dress... Which was of red colour with maroon work and some golden and white patterns... She was looking absolutely a Queen...

Soon the barat was at the door step... Everyone went to welcome them... And then Avyay was asked to sit down at the mandap for some before wedding rituals to be done... As he was done... Priest asked Rawat's to bring down the Bride to mandap...

As soon as Avyay's sight fell on His Bride... He felt like his breath has stopped the very moment when he heard the voice of anklets vibrated in his ears... Avyay stood up and went to take her hands...

After that the wedding ritual started... They both took vows to be together no matter what comes to their way and than priest asked Avyay to fill in Sindoor in Nitya's hairline... He took a pinch of it and fills her hairline... Making a promise to never leave her alone...

Avyay:jiss tarh iss sindoor ko aap apne sath rakhengi ussi tarh hun apko wachan dete hai ki hum sadev apke sath rehenge... Chale kuch bhi hojaaye...

'The way you will keep this vermilion with you forever... I promise you to never leave you ever... Whatever happens...'

He said and wipes the lone tear which fall from her eyes... She thanked her Gods that she was blessed with the guy whose heart is of gold...

And then he tied the Mangalsutra around her neck... Though she was wearing alot of jewellery but the beauty of mangalsutra of his name was outstanding everything else... The way it was shining was making everyone's attention grab to her...

After the wedding was done... Now it was time for the Vidaai.... Everyone got emotional... Nitya broke into fits of cries when she hugged her parents... And then everyone bid her bye...

Fanya, Isha, Shiv, Nitin all her siblings and friends hugged her and then made her sit in palki... Attendee covered the curtains and people grabbed the handle and now it was time for her to leave her everything and go to a whole new kingdom... She was familiar to family... But her main concern was with Avyay...

Will I be able to come up to his expectations? Will I able to be his queen? To be the queen of Chittor Empire? Will I be able to be the bhabhi of his siblings? Goddd.... Why am I thinking this right now???

No no Nitya... Rana ji promised that he will be with you if you are in difficulty... He won't leave you alone to deal with this... Yes... He is there for me!!

Thinking all of this... She didn't knew when sleep took her over... She woke up when she felt a frek... She felt that palki has stopped... Just the attendee came and informed her to step out...

She was about to step out when her sight saw a hand forward... She holds the hand and stood up... She immediately covered her head till her chin... Avyay chuckles seeing her actions...

They both stood at the entrance of palace... It wasn't a clear vision to her but the beauty of palace was surreal for sure... She made up in mind to explore this palace... After all it is her home to!

Abhilaasha did the rituals which are done for welcoming a new bride... It was already dawn when they reached palace so Nitya was told to take some rest... Next day in the afternoon they would complete the after wedding rituals...

Avyay and Nitya were walking together like a King and Queen.... Nitya's gaze was down while Avyay was fighting between his mind and heart that wheather he should hold her hand or not...

He heard some footsteps following them... His hands immediately went to his sword... But then heard giggles he immediately understood that his siblings are following them... He stop abruptly making Nitya's step a hault...

He looks behind and saw all the clan standing with a grin on their face...

Avyay:now what??

Aaira:nothing much just shagun

Avyay:and why so?

Ranveer:what only the sisters can get the amounts what about brothers... Also Badi maa told to collect some handful amount from you.. as shagun...

Avyay:godd... How much shagun do I have to give within 24 hours...

He groans while Nitya chuckles silently... He gave some handful amount to the whole clan... And then Finally Nitya and Avyay entered his chamber... The chamber was big... It was king chamber as next week he will be handling the throne of Chittor Empire...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

There you go with the update... Finally they are married...!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️