Chapter 21

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading..

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As Nitya came back, she saw Avyay was still sitting in that same position and she shook her head... She thought to change first and then talk to him..

She came after changing and saw he was not in the chamber... She sigh...

Nitya:what should I do with this little kid... I can't believe he is a king... Let it be, let's give some time to him to think atleast...

But, why am I getting so much affected by his sadness... Maybe I am his wife that's why? Or is it? No no Nitya... It's to early to think all of this... You need to get him out of his shell first... But what should I do for that...

Thinking about him she never got to know who she slept there holding his kurta in her hands... Avyay enters the chamber and saw her sleeping peacefully covered in blanket, holding his kurta near to her... He smiles, after a day of unhappy situations there he is smiling looking at his Rani sa...

Avyay:kuch toh baat hai aap Rani sa, apne humare jaise pattar Dil ko dil toh banaya hai... Kya kare hum... Naa hume humari baat maanni hai aur kisi aur ki hume Sunni nhi hai... Aaj toh apka agl hi roop dekhne Mila... Chaliye ab hum bhi so jaate hai kal bohot kaam hai... Subh raatri...

' there is something with you Rani sa, you made his stone heart alive... What should I do... I don't want to listen mine and I don't even want to listen others'... Today I saw a different you... I am glad for that... Now even I should I sleep, there's alot for tomorrow...'

He said kissing her forehead and pulls her towards himself... He took the kurta which she had and removed his kurta too... She snuggles to him and smiles... Avyay could get enough of how soft she is and how fragile like glass she is yet the harsh side of glass she is...

Next day,

Nitya woke up to a sight she wishes to have forever... She first caress his face as if he is a feather and he would fly off... She smiles and stands up, fixed her dress and she went to get ready... Not before giving a last glance to sleeping innocent baby of her's...

Nitya was getting when she heard a voice of clearing throat... She looks back and there he stands... In all new clothes, ready to faint my ladies of the kingdom... But she turns back and actions attendees to continue their work...

Avyay:ohh so Rani sa is still angry... Hm... I thought I would give this gajra to you but you are still mad at me...

Nitya controls her smiles and looks back at him through the mirror... Avyay smirks seeing a small smile forming on her lips... He actions attendees to leave the room... They all bow their head and left them alone...

He goes to her and puts the gajra in front of her... She smells the gajra and finally smiles looking at him... He takes them again from her and settled them in her long dark brown hairs... He then took the scarf of the lehenga and drape that for her...

Nitya:aren't you pampering me alot today, Rana ji...

Avyay:ab aap hai hi itni pyaari hum kya kare...

'now you are so sweet, what should I do than?'

He says that and kisses her forehead... Nitya closes her eyes feeling his touch... She stood up and hugs him tightly... She reached his chest... She turns her head slightly and kisses him on his chest, or where heart is...

Avyay felt a wall of wire in his body, when her lips touched the bare chest of his... He wasn't wearing his overcoat yet... He closed his eyes feeling her lips...

Avyay:agr aise hi chalta rha toh hume nhi lagta hum aaj darbaar jaa payenge...

'If the things go the same why, i don't think we would get to court today'

A red hue spread on nitya's face... She was all red and blushing mess... She hides her face in his arms while he chuckles looking at his Rani saa...

Avyay:chale Rani sa?

'let's go?'

Nitya nods... She made him wear the overcoat and then they both went to court... There everyone was present even Abhilaasha and Rajwardhan...

Raj:i got to know what happened in yesterday's court and it's sad that our minister did such thing for us...

Abhi:so we have decided that we would give him a lifetime jail while his family has to get through the deeds of his so they would work in the palace...

Mini: please please forgive... Don't do anything to me... Please...

Avyay:we are going to follow what he have received... Soldiers take him to the jail...

They gave punishment to him and he did deserved what he did... And his deeds were sadly passed on to his family and they have to work in palace...

Avyay:so from today on Yug Singh Rajput would the minister of his court... Let's discuss what we left yesterday...

Yug:thank you so much your majesty...

They discussed a few political matters... And then they left the for their family lunch...

Raghav:bhai sa, how are you so calm after such big event...

Raj: Raghav jab koi sahi insaan apke jivan mein aata hai toh aap apne aap badal jaate hai uske liye... Kyu Rana ji...

'Raghav, when right person comes to your life you do change for that person, right Rana ji..'

He teases avyay while he smiled and looks down at the down while nitya blushed a little... Aaira pushes her by her shoulder and she collides with avyay...

Avyay looks at her and says...

Avyay:careful Nitya...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Is it interesting? I really wanna know!! Also we have crossed our 100 votes on all the chapters of this story... Thank toh so much for the love you have shown to our story..!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️