Chapter 22

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nitya and avyay thought for a ride to palace as Nitya hasn't seen the entire palace till now...

Avyay:it surprise me that you haven't seen the entire palace till now...

Nitya:I know, maybe I waited for you to show me...

She said and looks forwards, she adjusted her dupatta over her head to her face... Avyay frowns not seeing her face, Nitya chuckles seeing his frown...

Nitya:so where we going first...

Avyay:wahi jaha humne pheli baar vartalab Kiya tha aap se, Rani sa...

'The place where we had our first conversation...'

Nitya smiles and then they both took stroll to the entire palace, after a while nitya was tired and in no mood of walking... But still she had to walk to the chamber...

As they both were walking towards their chamber, one of the attendee came to them with a bowl of water... And 'accidently' that bowl of water was all over Nitya... Avyay's immediate action was to over Nitya because it was December and the temperature has decreased very much...

Avyay:you too... Who are you.. haven't seen you here?

Attendee: sorry, it was an accident i promise... Please don't punish...

Avyay:tell me who you are!

He said in a stern tone...

Nitya:it's okay, Rana ji... It was an accident...

Avyay:yeah pouring over a bowl of cold water on Rani Sa is an accident... Correct...

The sarcasm was dripping in his voice... But the state in which nitya was he couldn't think anything but to drop her first at the chamber...

She was shivering with the bland coldness of the water and the decreasing temperature... Avyay took her into a side hug and rubs her arms... He took off his shawl and wrapped it around Nitya...

Avyay:you are summoned... Let's go Rani sa..

He summoned the attendee while walks Nitya to their chamber... Once they were in the chamber, he right away told her to change into something more lighter because it's already evening...

Later he went to the attendee again who pulled this stunt..

Avyay:asking you one time more, who are you...

Attendee: i am wife of the ex- Minister of the court...

Avyay:ohh so yiua re here for the revenge, i see...

Attendee: I am, because of your stupid wife---

Avyay:carefull how you complete the sentence, it wouldn't take me a minute to cut off you head into small pieces... And dare you talk about The Queen that way... You are summoned with your oh so loving husband... Go enjoy with him... And also about your childrens, they are going to Orphan...

Attendee:please don't do this... Please...

Avyay:I did warned you and your family... But the result is here...

Just then Nitya came there...

Nitya: Rana ji hum puch rhe the-----

'rana ji I was asking---'

She couldn't complete as she saw him fuming in anger and then looks at the attendee... That attendee fell on her legs and begged forgiveness...

Nitya:it's okay... Let it be...

Avyay:it's not... Take her from here...

Nitya:it's not that big matter, why did you do summoned her...

Avyay:you don't know who she is... It's better that way... Are you feeling okay now?

Nitya nods... Later they had there food and went to bed... And as always Nitya snuggles to him but avyay felt a tug in his heart, Even he doesn't know why...

Avyay:I'll protect you from every thunder turned to you, Nitya...

Nitya frowns and looks at him... But then she felt his heartbeats... They were accelerating with a huge speed... She felt somthing serious in his talks from the morning...

Nitya:I know, nothing will happen to me when you are with me...

Avyay smiles and laid down correctly and took her into his arms...

Nitya:ohh by the way, I have a surprise for you tomorrow...

Avyay:hm-hm... What's that...

He asks in a slow voice tiredness was dripping but he was more interested in listening to her melodious voice rather then sleeping and missing those moments...

Nitya:I told you it's surprise than you are asking me what's it?

Avyay:okay... Just a hint maybe would work...

Nitya:noo!! You are very smart, you will guess it...

Avyay:ohh okay, Rani sa...

Nitya:call me by my name!!!!!

She whined...

Avyay:first you call me by name...

Nitya:how can I call you by your name..

Avyay:Rani sa sojayen isse phele hum kuch kar Beth Jo humne nhi karna chahiye...

'rani sa, sleeping... Or I would pull a stunt i should not... '

Nitya blushed understanding that statement...

Avyay:you likes you are smart enough to understand what i mean..

Avyay smirks while nitya hide herself into the comforter... Avyay laughs at her shy self... How convenient it was for her to make him relax within seconds without even knowing what effect she has on him... He is totally a new self infront of her... A cute human being craving for her attention...

He kisses her forehead and pats her to sleep... He slept but with that thug in his heart as if something is gonna happen...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Finally that big revealation would be done in next chapter! One thing I can assure is that, it's not gonna be super super big...!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️