Chapter 16

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

(Sorry I just realised that I didn't posted on Wednesday!! I am so so so sorry!! Now I will make sure i don't repeat the mistake)

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A week later,

It's been a week since Nitya was ill... But now she is all fine and as soon as she got up from bed she got into her daughter in law energy... Taking up all the responsibility of the event of diwali....

And finally it's Diwali!!!!!

Nitya is getting ready while avyay was already in his red overcoat with white kurta and pant... His overcoat was designed and sewed by our very own Nitya... And how can he not wear the kurta...

Nitya choose to wear a red lehenga with alot of embroidery and expensive work on it... The whole lehenga was filled with work of golden threads and hint of green... Her jewellery were half of her look... She wore two neck pieces of gold and her mathapati was bringing the life to the whole look...

Avyay entered the room where she was getting ready... It was a mess... But looking at his queen he forgot all the mess which was around... It was glancing at her as if she will vanish if he will not take a look on her...

Nitya felt his intense gaze on her... Looks at him from mirror and her breath hitched looking at him...

Nitya: ekaant...

'leave'

She said to attendees and soon they left them alone... Avyay walks up to her and she stood up from the chair... Avyay couldn't control himself but he cups her face and Nitya closes her eyes not able to bare the proximity they are sharing...

Avyay leans forward and kisses her forehead with a light peck... A smile lingered on nitya's face... It was their first kiss... Not a proper one yet it was so beautiful for her to experience...

Those rose petals in her hairs smelling ever so good and that light lighting from lamps of their chamber... Making it more perfect for their first forehead kiss...

Avyay:you look divine... A literal goddess standing in front of me...

He bends down and touches her feet... She immediately took a step back....

Nitya:ranaji... You.. you don't have to do that...

Avyay:ab jab humari Rani sa itni pyaari dikh rhi hai toh unke aashirwaad Lena toh chahiye Hume... Nitya aap sach mein bohot sundar dikh rhi hai...

'now that my queen is looking so beautiful, i have to take her blessing... Nitya you truly look mesmerizing '

Nitya blushed hearing his thoughts on her...

Nitya:even you look so handsome... Just like My King ...

Avyay: ofcourse i am King... Your king... But I am also Your Avyay...

Nitya couldn't control her blush and hugs him tightly to hide her face from his instense stare...

Avyay chuckles at his little wife being all cutie...

Avyay:hume koi dikkat nhi hai apke sath rehne mein paranto ab hume chalna chahiye sab humari pratiksha kar rhe honge... Rani Sa...

'i don't have problem staying with you in the room but we should leave now, everyone must be waiting for us... Queen'

Nitya nods her head still not breaking the hug... But after a while she did... He bend to the table and took a red cloth... And made him sit on the chair....

She ties his turban... After that she secured it with a brooch... Later she made him wear the crown... And helped him with his jewels... At the end she completes his look but applying a small amount of khol behind his ears...

Nitya: humare Rana ji ko kisi ki Nazar na Lage...

'evil eyes off from my king'

Avyay smiles and did the same with her... Nitya blushed and then Avyay applies sindoor on her hairline...

Later on they both went to the main hall where first they would be performing a small ritual as they are the newly wedded and even the king and queen of the Chittor...

They did the Pooja of throne... And then hawan was done the peace of the kingdom and the palace and their life's...

After the Pooja was done.... Aaira pulls Nitya for showing her rangoli making skills...

Aaira:bhabhi sa... See, how's it? I have made it?

Nitya:very pretty Nand sa...

Aaira:bhabhi sa please call me by my name... I feel odd... Actually no very odd...

Nitya:okay my little Aaira...

Aaira:yess!!!

She hugs her and then Aditya and Raghav came there...

Raghav:bhabhi sa, i was thinking we should prank bhaisa?

Nitya:don't you think your bhaisa would get angry?

Raghav:no! We do this every year...

Nitya:don't include me... He will be angry...

5 minutes later,

Nitya:okay all ready? Let's go!!!!

Raghav:bhabhi sa, let's execute the plan...

Adi:aaira go and start...

Aaira:yes... Bhabhi sa let's go...

Aaira pulled Nitya for a dance... They both started ghoomar... Nitya was new to this whole tradition because she is from Marath....

Nitya starts the song and soon aaira joins her for the ghoomar... Even Abhilaasha also joined her... Nitya pulls Abhilaasha for Marathi fugdi...

Avyay was again drowned on how beautifully Nitya was dancing... The grace she was holding while doing ghoomar was exceptional...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So, did you guys freaked out on forehead kiss??? Because I did while I wrote!!!!!!!!

Also, Nitya joined raghav's team for prank!!! Prank is on the way!!

Can I please get some votes and comments... Just to motivate myself to write more!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️