Chapter 38

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nitya helped him with upper body, while male attendee helped him with rest... Nitya was outside of the chamber when the attendees told her that they were done with their work... She nods and asked them to bring the dinner fot them and tell everyone about avyay's condition...

Nitya went back and saw Avyay was not wearing his kurta... She went to him and saw the bandage around his chest was done neatly...

She caress it above it, very lightly, but avyay hissed to see her reaction...

Nitya:so so sorry... You got hurt... I am mad that I did this... I am so sorry... Wait I will tell ved ji to come back...

She said with teary eyes and wobbling lips, avyay pulled her to himself and keeps his head on her shoulders, taking deep breath to calm him down...

Avyay:I missed you so much, In these 3 weeks...

Nitya smiles and looks at him...

Nitya:I missed you even more, you know I had to sleep alone for 3 weeks...

Avyay: you are saying as if i was.......

Nitya:dare you complete your sentence, rana ji...

Avyay:I just love your this personality, one moment you are all sweet and the next you are bold and sassy... Just the way, I like it...

Nitya:aur hume?

'what about me?'

Avyay:aap toh fir humare Dil mein basti hai, humari Rani sahiba...

'you are already staying in my heart, my queen'

Nitya:baate banwale aapse bass...

'such a flirt you are'

Avyay:you think I am laying?

Nitya: ofcourse not... How can I? Tch...

She said in a dramatic tone, making her husband smile with containment... He felt like after she is with him, his head in her shoulders and nape... Everything without her is a mess and with her is a beauty...

Am I falling for her? But... She made my cold heart melt, She made my heart beat again... She is different, something, even I don't know.. I just like her near me... Maybe I am falling for her! Maybe I am not? Ahhhhh.... What is happening with me.. Why am I behaving like a teenager... I need to sort this out, before it's too late... For now all I need is 'My Nitya ' around me... That's it...

Nitya was calling him from past 5 minutes but he isn't replying to her, he just staring at her, with a huge grin on his face, making her blush under his intense gaze... She finally shook him...

Nitya:rana jiiii....

Avyay:ahh uhh... Yes, say... Why are you shouting..

Nitya:where were you lost?

Avyay:in you!

He said making an intense eye contact with her, making her shy under his gaze... He pulls her more closer to him and she was now face to face...

Avyay leans and captures her soft lips, making her whimper under his captivity... He was dominating the kiss, sucking her lips as his life depends on it... His hands reaches her waist and she felt the cold metal from his hands on her waist... A moan left her mouth making him grab the opportunity to overtake her mouth...