Chapter 39

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nitya and were sleeping peacefully in each other's embrace when avyay felt a jolt of pain in his chest... He woke up and saw Nitya was sleeping on his forearm all snuggled up to his arms...

A serene smile came on his face...

Avyay:you look like an angel while you are in my arms and a devil while it comes to me... Nitya! I think i know what have you done to me this time... You are such a small body but so much bury inside you...

He felt her smile and knew she was up and was listening to his tales of her... He smiles and says,

Avyay: Rani sa, hume pata lagg gya aap jagi hai... Ab humpe todha Daya khaye aur apki ye pyaari aakhe toh dikhaye hume...

'I know you are up, Rani sa... Now please show some mercy and let me see your majestic eyes...'

Nitya couldn't help but snuggle more to his arms making him chuckle... His turn a little to look at her and took her small face into his big hands...

Nitya:you have such big hands, that you have covered my whole face with these hands...

Avyay:aww my baby...

Nitya blushed a little more at his talks... He was being that one hopeless person right in the morning...

Nitya:you woke up early?

Avyay:I felt a little pain but looking at you it all got vanished into thin air...

Nitya:godd!! What happened to my Rana ji? Where is he? You are not my Rana ji!

Avyay:ohh is it?

Nitya:yes... He doesn't talk like this in the morning itself...

Avyay:so heard what i said?

Nitya:just a bit...

She said timidly as the environment suddenly got heated and she was feeling timid under his instanse gaze...

Avyay:do you want to ask something?

Nitya just shook her head not looking into his hazel orbs... His orbs were doing something to her, making her heart beat accelerated to maximum and her tummy flipping...

Avyay:look in my eyes, Nitya...

He said suddenly making her more timid... She looks in his eyes says,

Nitya: me tumchya saathi vastalya karto...

'i love you'

Avyay didn't understood what she said to him but smiles and hugs her tightly...

Nitya:you understood?

Avyay:I didn't but whatever it was, it was something very beautiful which made my heart flatter once again for you...

Nitya snuggles up to him just when attendees started to come in and start their work... She started to detach herself from him but his hold got tighter on her... She looks at him...

Nitya:leave me... We have to get ready for the court as well...

Avyay:we are taking leave from all of this for atleast two days...

Nitya:but we have to and meet the villagers, they just suffered war...

Avyay roll his eyes...

Nitya:wasn't this the same, who wanted to work even when it was a holiday...