Chapter 40

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

As the Announcer announced their arrival, Avyay and Nitya entered the court room but it was a chaos, a whole chaos... Everyone were shouting and yelling at each other... The villagers were standing there with their hands folded in front of the other ministers...

Yug came forward and held his sword up and suddenly there was a silence in the courtroom... Avyay and Nitya walks up to their throne....

Avyay actions yug to take his sword down he did and everyone sat at their places while the villagers went to their comman area built inside the court room...

Avyay:now! If you all are done with your war of words, I think we should start with the session but first..

He said and Actions Raghav to pass the details of the war which happened day before yesterday...

Avyay:so we got some information saying, someone from our court tried to get away some war equipments and hide it down... Somewhere , where it was so easy to find out... Now who so ever it is come in front and the punishment won't be much brutal... And if i had to get up, I will slit that person's neck right here in this court with everyone witnessing...

He said in a deadly tone... Though he knew that no one had done this and it was all a plan to see who is capable for this court and war and who is not...

No one came forward but the talks spark again... Avyay stand up and throw his sword right in his left and a loud scream echoes in the silent court...

Nitya looks at him with shock and avyay actions yug and Aditya to go there check who is he...

They brought the body and avyay smirks...

Avyay: now also you all don't have any shame, your sultan got killed by queen and king of Chittor, then too... For whom you are risking your life? For that not so useful creature...

He said to the person, that person was from rival empire, spying on everything... But none the less before he could answer god called him in hell...

Avyay:take him out...

Nitya:now, i want vice minister in the centre of the court...

Nitya said in a stern tone and the vise minister came in front and bows down to greet her and  avyay...

Nitya: I want to know why villagers' hands were begging?

Avyay:yeah! Why were they begging?

VM: with all due respect Raja ji and Rani saa, they wanted new huts and new house as some of their houses were destroyed during the war and they didn't had any food....

Nitya: there is no way they were begging for food and shelter... Yesterday, i myself went and checked on this thing... And I made sure everyone have food to eat... Tell me the real reason...

Avyay:sorry to interrupt you Rani sa , but why not we ask directly from the villagers?

Nitya:yeah that's better... Minister, that is devar sa will choose to volunteer...

Yug nods his head and within minutes, one of the villager was in front of them as the voice of his other fellow villagers...

Volunteer:Rani sa, Raja ji, this man infront of you came in night and took away all of our food and groceries saying you two ordered it... Please we beg you to give our food back to us...

Avyay was already fuming that this was just a cherry on top to fine him more... Nitya was no less.... They had a good session of scoldings and everything and then they left for their chamber...

On the way Nitya went to meet abhilaasha and aaira as since the time she came she didn't met them properly... She even wrote a letter to her maternal empire of the happenings and even apologized for coming back without informing anyone...

She came back to her chamber and saw Avyay wasn't in the chamber... She wondered around to find...

Avyay heard her anklets and her bangles voicing around the chamber making a peaceful environment for him... He took a deep breath her smell of sandalwoods filled his nostrils...

Avyay: i am here Nitya!

He said and asked he to come to their library... Nitya ran to the library giggling... As she came inside, she saw him sitting on the chair without wearing his kurta as usual...

She went to him and sat on the opposite chair on the table...

Nitya:you were here and i am finding you in the chamber...

Avyay chuckles and looks at her sitting with a pout formed on her lips... He looks at her lips instansely making her gulp...

Suddenly out of nowhere he asks her ,

Avyay:you didn't gave me reply of my morning thing...

Nitya:which one?

Avyay:i think you forgot... No worries I will remind you...

He said and stood up walks around... Made her stand up and his hands went to her bare waist and lifts her up made her sit in the table coming in between her legs...

The situation was so hot that Nitya forgot to breath for a second... His hands gripping her bare waist, her head fall back, showing her long slender neck, making avyay gaze on them...

He went forwards and kissed her neck slightly making Nitya take a deep breath..........

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Heheheh!!! Leave you all on the cliff once again!! 😈

Library romance loading in!!!!!

Also, suggestions!!!!!!!

And target isn't completed! Yet i am giving you all this update don't take my lightly! I won't give updates if you all won't complete the target!!

Target
Votes:170+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️