Chapter 24

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update....

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay followed by Yug and Raghav went to summoned area where both ex-minister and his wife were present on the way Avyay informed both of them what his wife did to nitya and why is she summoned including how she talked about her...

Raghav and Yug were ranging after knowing her deeds....

Raghav:bhai sa, I am informing you before hand if something happens in the chamber, i am not responsible for that...

Yug:even me...

Avyay:you both are warning me as if I am calm right now... If he did that i swear of Nitya i don't know what will I do...

Raghav:you swear of? Bhabhi sa?

Raghav got back into his teasing mood...

Avyay:not now raghav...

Raghav:nhi progress bhai sa... Interesting...

Yug:what do you find interesting your brother and sister-in-law's life?

Raghav:see we all were ranging like bulls now we all are a bit of calm... So let's go inside now...

Yug:bhai sa are you sure, he is not doing any kind of drags?

Raghav:chote bhai sa what are you even talking about...

Avyay:shut up you both...

He said in a stern tone both knew that they should end their banter and focus on the matter... They both nod and soon they reached the area...

Avyay enters the room and the tension as soon as he stepped inside was created... They way his aura wwas enough for anyone to shake up their soul was something out of this universe...

Everyone bowed down to three of them... Avyay nods and sit's on his chair while other two stood beside him...

Avyay:you must have gotten to know what your wife did!! If not than I would let you know... She insulted the Queen Of Chittor Empire and she is summoned for that and your little childrens? Ohh they are in orphan...

Mini:no no please don't do anything to them... Your majesty...

Avyay:your wife should have thought about this earlier... But she didn't, she took 3 minutes to insult my Wife and I took 3 seconds to Destroy her and her family! I guess we are equal now... Also Raghav continue with your investigation...

Raghav:yes your majesty...

Raghav goes to him and gave him a tight glare making him look down on the floor...

Raghav:so according to our records you have been leaving in east of kingdom for a long time now, Aren't you?

Mini:yes...

Raghav: according to our records you have been in contacts with our enemy...

Mini:yes but it was for peace treaty...

Raghav:did we said you for peace treaty?

Mini:no but as minister of the court I had that power in my hand...

Raghav:let me correct you you are the ex-minister of the court and the minister isn't above King... You didn't bothered to ask him...

Mini:I am so sorry th-----

Avyay: enough...

He shouted as his anger has reached its peak now and it his wrath coming out in the form of anger... His eyes were red and his hands were on his sword which was ready to slit the throat of anyone... Yug saw this and thought to calm him but before he could anything avyay was already in front of Ex-minister...

Avyay:first your wife had insulted and now you... I knew it from first day that you were traitor... Bloody traitor... I am sentencing you to death... And you...

He pointed at his wife...

Avyay:you are sentenced to jail for 6 months...

He said and his bare sword was on the throat of Ex-minister... He took his sword back and covered and moved out of the chamber... Raghav and avyay too followed him...

Avyay:go have your lunch... It's late afternoon anyway...

Raghav:bhai sa are you okay?

Avyay:yeah, I just need sometime...

Yug:if you want us, we will be there... Hm?

Avyay nods... He told to inform Rajwardhan about the happenings and straight went to his chamber... He saw his marathi apsara doing something with papers... Nitya felt his presence and she stood up and went to him...

Avyay didn't waited even for a second and hugs her tightly... His face in the crook of her neck finding the lost peace of his... Soaking up her presence and was enough to calm his racing heart beat and the unknown anxiousness...

His hands on her waist pulling her closer for her warmth and her hands rubbing the back of his to calm him down... After about 5 minutes they broke the hug and Nitya looks at him in his eyes...

Avyay:I don't know what's happening to me.. whenever I am near you I feel so good and just one minute away from you I feel anxious... What's happening to me, Nitya?

He asks her with the most innocent face ever like he wasn't the one who had his sword bare on someone's neck threatening them to their life, exposing his wrath... Nahh... He was a soft cute Avyay of Nitya!

Nitya shook her head because even she didn't know what should she consider this as...

Nitya:let's go with flow, Avyay...

Avyay closes his eyes hearing his name from her voice was truly a pleasure in heaven...

Avyay:Aaj toh humare praan jaane wale hai Hume lagta hai...

'i will be death today!'

Nitya immediately covers his mouth...

Nitya:kyu aisi baate kar rha hai, subh subh boliye, Rana ji...

'don't talk like this, Rana ji'

Avyay:uff, again Rana ji?

Nitya:yes... Now go and get freshen up, i will serve food for us...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Convince me that you guys aren't loving this wrathful and this soft era of avyay! Because I DO!! Man, like i write this and then i simp over him!!! I think I need help! Anyone wanna join me?

Also I know I didn't replied on last chapter but I will tomorrow together of both the chapters!!!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️