Chapter 48

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay smirks seeing her caged between him and the table, Nitya looks down and tried to get out of the hold but avyay isn't leaving her...

He made her sit on the table and holds her by her waist, tangling his hands on her waist chain...

Avyay:you have today, to take rest... After i come back from courtroom, I ain't gonna leave you soon... Get that in your head, Rani sa..

He said and left the dressing room, leaving a panting Nitya behind... He entered the courtroom and saw everyone was present even Ardhguru and Aradhana along with Abhilaasha and Rajwardhan...

He sat on his throne and looks at everyone, he actions them not to sit and then actions yug and Aditya to come up with a few water bowls...

Avyay:now, everyone will not sit untill and unless we find out the real culprit behind who helped that prince to kidnap The Queen Of Chittor and Princess Of Maratha...

He said and actions attendees to place the water bowls in front of everyone... As they did, avyay said,

Avyay:I will ask you all some questions and you all have to answer it wisely...

They all nods, and avyay started some with his questions... As the questions begin answers started, few members of court answered the questions while others didn't ...

He threatened everyone to answers and then everyone answer, suddenly one question came up and in flow one of the member came in front and splashed the water from the bowl and everyone Looks at that person...

The person immediately goes down on his knees and raghav was ready with his sword...

Rest was history...

Avyay entered his chamber and saw Nitya was sleeping holding his pillow and he chuckles at her... He saw she had ate the food and even he he had his food everyone else...

He went to her and removes his kurta, pulls down the curtains around the bed and pulls her more closer to him...

She throws her hands around him and snuggles herself more to him... He grabbed a book from other table and started to read while nitya was sleeping cuddling him....

Nitya slowly opens her eyes and looks at him and threw his book to the table and made him look at her...

Nitya:your beautiful wife is sleeping in your arms instead of admiring her you are reading a book?

She said while pouting, avyay's curved into a smile and pecks her pout, making her blush...

Avyay:now my beautiful wife was sleeping like an angel, i didn't wanted to disturb her with my gaze...

Nitya:your hazel orbs will never disturb me, trust me..

She said and started and sit up... Avyay again pulls her and she kept her head his chest while half sitting...

Avyay:you know yesterday was the worst day my life...

Nitya: do I really matter to you?

Avyay:Rani sa, aap toh Mann le ki aap jaan hai humari, aur agr apko kuch ho jaata toh pata nhi hum Zinda bhi reh pate ki nhi...

As Avyay said, Nitya looks into his eyes and leans down and captured his lips into hers...

His hands went to her neck while her's went into his hairs pulling him closer to her...

Avyay made her lay down on the bed hovering over her...

Finally giving up on his mind and her heart finally found the way to his heart, making it flatter with her presence and her aura...

🍂

It's been 4 months and avyay and Nitya have evolved so much in these four months, in terms of their relationship, in terms of their kingdom, in terms of their marriage, basically everything...

Now avyay doesn't even leave her even for a second alone... He follows her everywhere and today they completed a year to their marriage...

Nitya even started her dance school, where she teaches small girls classical Indian dance form... Avyay on the other hand, has been that one supportive husband always...

Right now they are in their bathing area's pool... Having their 'fun'...

Avyay: Nitya I am telling you, give me that cloth...

Nitya:i am not... If you want, you have to stand up and taking by your self ..

She said and started to leave the room but avyay pulls her in the pool making her wet again... He goes dangerously close to her ears whispering,

Avyay:i guess now even you have to take that cloth... Or better, we will not leave the pool and have our own sessions... What say?

He said and sucks her ear lob, Nitya bites her lips controlling herself...

Avyay:i guess we are taking the second option than...

They had their fun and came outside, got ready and went to their court sessions... Getting completed with that, they had a great time with their family and went upstairs to have siblings time as usual... And there raghav revealed something, he should...

They all encouraged him to do and he did agreed to that...

Coming back, avyay and nitya slept cuddling to each other, thinking about the future...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

'Avyay and Nitya, started their story by being in political marriage but destiny definitely had some other plans for them and that was so beautiful '

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

And and and!!!

I know I said two more updates, but the second update was the epilogue of the this story!!!!! The emotional note will be published after the epilogue 😌

No targets, just your beautiful paragraphs expressing your views on this story...

And about what happened with Fanya? You will know it in her book!!!

Excited to read that??

I will meet you all very soon, with the epilogue of this book tomorrow 💗

Till then bye!!

This is me signing off!!!