Chapter 1

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update!!!!!!!

Happy reading!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

1609, At Pratapgarh,

A palace which is fully vibrant by the flower hangings all around the main entrance and on the palace... The attendees are running back and forth for completing the decor... Everyone from the family were doing their respective jobs... As in the ladies were looking after the food and stuff while the males were looking after the arrangement for the stays...

Just then the grandfather and grandmother of nitya came to her chamber... They passed her a plate of clothes and jewellery...

Nitya:Aaji he sab Kaye aahe? Kaye dela tumhi ye sab mala?

'grandmother what are these? Why did you gave these to me?'

GDM:these are blessings of us... Your in laws are gonna visit you for the first time... You should dress up nicely...

Nitya:haw that means I don't dress up nicely...

GdF:No my child we just want you to dress up a little extra... Just a little...

He said showing his fingers while Nitya chuckles at them...

Nitya:you both are so cute... I was joking....

And then they both went out... While Nitya 's mind went to what her grandmother said to her... Her to be in laws are going to come and visit them... Soon she will have to leave this kingdom and go to the whole another... Thinking all of this her eyes got watery...

She just washed of her tears and attendees came to make her ready for the day... After  having some fun getting ready session with attendees she said them to help others while she will wear the jewellery on her own...

As they went... She saw herself in the mirror... The pink lehenga with white blouse and ombre of pink white colour dupatta was making her look like a fairy... She started to wear the jewels...

She wore her necklace and then her bangles... She placed dupatta on her head and went outside... Not after giving herself a little look of admiration... Ofcourse she loves her self...

As she went outside her chamber... She heard the voice of trumpet voiced by attendees... Stating that they have reached the palace... She fasten her pace and reached...

She signed a breath of relief when she saw the gate wasn't open... She looks at her mother who was glaring at her... She smiles and she shook her head...

Attendees opened the iron gate... Her mother passed the thaal of aarti (plate) to Nitya for the welcoming... She took the thaal and went ahead...

She first welcomes Rajwardhan and his wife Abhilaasha Singh Rajput... She smiles at them and bends down to touch their feets for blessing... They blessed her and then she went to Abhijit and Alka Singh Rajput... Uncle and aunt of Avyay...

And then she went to the one who is admiring her since the time he saw her standing at the gate... The way his heart beat accelerated seeing her in Pink lehenga... Her smile and everything was just on point... As she comes to him... She looks at her mother... She gestures her to continue...

She got a little timid seeing him all decked up in his royal attire... That shawl over his shoulder going on his left hand with the pug (turban) on his head... His ears were showing a little piercing on his right ears... Everything was just so perfect about him...

She was noticing him while doing his aarti... Her doe shaped eyes were seeing each an every details of his faces... Stamping it in her mind...

After that she aarti for younger clan of Rajputs and then they all entered the palace....

Rawat's didn't gave any chance for complains to Rajputs... They welcomed Rajputs royally and then they had lunch together after that Nitya personally showed them their chambers...

Abhilaasha: Nitya...

Avyay's mother called her when she was showing the way for the chamber....

Nitya:ji..

She replied timidly as she didn't know what to answer...

Abhilaasha: apko hum pasand aaye...

Nitya frowned and looked at her...

Abhi:ab kuch mahino baad humare sath hi rehna hai toh aap bataye aapko hum sab kaise Lage...

Nitya:ji...

She didn't knew what to answer her... Just then raghav interpreted...

Raghav:arre badi Maa aap ye puchiye Bhai kaise Lage... Hum toh hai hi ache hai... Kyu bhabhi sa...

'Badi maa ask her about brother... We are happy people she will like us... Right sister in law?'

She looked down with a pink hue on her cheek... When she heard a wince from Raghav she looks up and saw Avyay glaring at Raghav...

Rajwardhan:acha aap sab bacche baate kare hum chalte hai... Nitya beta yehi chamber haina?

'okay you kids talk we will leave... Nitya is this our chamber?'

She nods and they went while younger clan of both the families were now left... Nitya looks at Avyay... Who was already seeing her... She immediately looks down... Fanya, Nitya 's first younger sister said,

Fanya:di i am leaving... I have my classes...

And then she went... Later she showed everyone's chamber and went to her chamber to calm her racing heart... She keeps her hand on her chest to calm herself... She changed into a little light clothes...

Later she went to her garden and attendees came as it was Nitya 's practice time for her dance and singing...

She started as the to do her steps according to her guru's taal... She felt a Pairs eyes on her... She looks around but didn't find anyone so she continues her dance... Later on after she finishes her dance practice she started to go to her place for a little singing session as the weather was pleasant at that time...

As she started she again felt a Pair of eyes on her... She chuckles and says,

Nitya:Aaira... Aajayiye bahar... Waha kyu kadhi hai kabse...

'aaira... Come outside... You have been standing there since long...

Aaira came to her and lows her head... She goes and brings her head...

Nitya:don't ever low your head to anyone... Hm...

She nods and sat,

Aaira:bhabhi saa kya hum bhi aaye apke abhiyas mein...

'sister in law should I join you with your practice?'

Nitya: ofcourse... You don't have to ask...

She says and took her to where she was sitting... She teaches her some notes to aaira and later wrapped up everything... She drops aaira to her chamber and then went to her own chamber... She smiles as she knows that during her dance practice the pair of eyes weren't of Aaira..!

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

There you go with the first update of the book!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️