Chapter 45

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay was leading the horses along with his brothers and shiv... As they reached the place, he actioned the announcer, of the palace about their arrival...

He first wanted to do everything with peace, as Nitya always says, but, today he is in mood for that...

As the gate opens he strips up his horse and runs inside the palace without permission... He was followed his army...

Adhir got down from his horse and made his way to the court room which was held... The prince didn't knew he had came...

Prince:who the hell are you? And why are you here...

Avyay smirks and took a look at his sword and says,

Avyay:your newest and your death note....

He said walking towards him... He grabs him by his collar and everyone in the court pointed their swords towards him but then his army was enough to handle them...

Avyay hold his collar and grabs him , pulls him, as a result he falls down and avyay sat on his seat... Everyone in the courtroom was looking at them...

Avyay grabs his neck and pulls him closer to her,

Avyay: WHERE THE HELL IS MY WIFE?

He said in a dangerous tone making everyone shiver at his tone... The prince started 😂 nt like a maniac...

Prince:you really think I will tell you this? In your dream, rajput...

Avyay let's out a low chuckle and said,

Avyay:hume laga tha ki tum shanti se bata dunge ki kaha hai, aur hum jyada nhi sirf tumhare iss raaj Mahal pe kabza kar lenge... Parantu ab, ab naa sirf ye mahal, parant ab tumhara pura pura rajya pe kabza karege aur tum apni Jaan se haath do bethoge vo agl...

'I thought I would deal with you in peace but you being a bastard won't, so now not only your palace but, I will take over your whole fucking kingdom, and in all of this, you would even lose your life!'

He said and takes his sword out... The war started... Armies from rajputs were all ready while from the enemies they didn't even knew they had a war came up...

Avyay got a hold of prince as he thought he would ran away...

Avyay:fucking loser... Running away?

🍂

Nitya was still fighting to untie her wrist while her sister was just blank, not moving even a inch... She tired calling her but fanya wasn't responding to her...

Nitya:fanya?? Fanya? Try opening your wrists... Maybe you are chair you can open...

Fanya didn't replied her but just stared at the ground...

Finally she was able to open her one wrist..  she quickly untied her body from the bedpost and ran to fanya...

She took her into a hug... Fanya again didn't reacted... She was about to cover with extra scarf Nitya had but she was pulled backwards and she landed on the ground...

Nitya looks at the person who did it, he was the same person who got hurt by her hairs... She chuckles and stood up again...

She tied her scarf around herself tightly and lifts up her ankle slowly... She removes a knife from there and started to walk to him, who was now busy with fanya...

Before he could even touch Fanya, Nitya pulls him and slit his throat... All the blood was all over her...

Her face and fanya's face was covered with blood... But the attendees with him came soon and again tied her... She tired her best to escape but now her body was giving up...

She was getting tired, a female attendee, came and dropped something on them, which made her lose her consciousness...

🍂

Avyay was running behind the prince along with Raghav... They both got a hold of him in the middle of the garden...

Raghav dipped his head in the water, making him suffocate under water... He pulls out...

Now the whole palace was captured by avyay... But they weren't able to find where Nitya and fanya are...

He actions a person to tied him up...

As he did, he ordered the person to start flame of fire around his body in a giant circle... As flames started burning, prince's voices started to echo in the whole kingdom...

Avyay:tell me, where the hell is my wife or else you regret each and every moment of your life, and I will make sure that ..

He said but he wasn't ready to answer that... Everything was testing his patience, prince wasn't ready to answer...

He called for some spices and herbs from the royal kitchen ... As those came.. he gave it to attendees and told them to drop the spices from top on him...

Prince's scream were intolerant...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There you goo!!! Avyay is getting in his mood!!!

Also, this book will end by 'Chapter 49'

Complete the targetttt!!!

Target
Votes:160+
Comments:70+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️