Chapter 10

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

It's been a week to their marriage and today Chittor Empire will get it's new King and Queen... Avyay was already, Nitya was still getting ready... He came to the dressing room for something... But he saw a fairy in red lehenga... She was wearing a red velvet lehenga with heavy jewelleries and hairs were left open with hair flowers hanging on them... He was truly mesmerized seeing her in that look...

Avyay:ekant!

"Leave"

He said and everyone left the dressing area making Nitya timid but internally smiles... In this one week they have took baby steps... Nitya is nore open to him now... Avyay is giving some more attention to her and tried to understand her...

Nitya stood up and avyay walks to her... He bend down on his knees and took out something from his pocket... Nitya's eyes shine looking at the new pair of anklets which he brought...

Avyay:up your leg and keep them here...

He actions her to keep her legs on his thighs but she shook her head and told him to stand up....

Nitya:aap kabhi bhi ye Naa kare... Hume acha nhi lagta... Aap bethe hum khud pehen lenge...

'please don't do this... I don't like it... You sit i'll wear it by myself...'

Avyay smiles and sat on the dressing chair... Nitya looks at him with shock because that was the only chair in dressing room now where is she gonna sit...

Nitya:where am I gonna sit... You sat on my place...

She whines... Avyay couldn't help but a smile came on his face...

Nitya:what why are smiling now?? I have alot of work... Maa saa is also waiting for me...

Avyay:i told you before only let me help you...

Nitya:uhuuh... Why are you doing this...

Avyay: remember yesterday you told me that i am a tease... Now that tease is coming out...

He winks and started acting as if he is making his hairs...

Avyay:now will you let me do the honors?

Nitya:you are king why will you do that?

Avyay:i am King for the world but for you... I am Avyay... Just your Avyay...

He said softly... He stood up from the table and made her sit there... Again went on his knees and made her wear that anklets...

Soon they were called for the ceremony... They both entered the hall... Alot of people and kings from small Princy state even her family was here for the ceremony...

They both along with Rajwardhan and Abhilaasha... The priest started the chants which were echoed to the palace and whole kingdom...

Now it was time for Rajwardhan to pass the crown to Avyay... They four stood up from their places went to the throne and then Abhilaasha did a little Pooja and then Rajwardhan removed the crown and placed it on Avyay's head...

The whole hall echoed the voice of various musical instruments... Everyone present started to shower flowers on them... Everyone had a huge smile on their faces... Everyone was happy with the new King of Empire...

Later Abhilaasha gave her sword to Nitya... And blessed both of them...

Abhi:This sword is the respect of all the ladies... I have passed you this sword because i feel you are worthy enough to hold that place of mine... And I hope you will not disappoint me my love...

She said and kissed her forehead... Nitya hold the sword tightly and said...

Nitya:Maa sa the faith from which you have given me this sword, i promise you to never disappoint you or any of the people present in this empire... This is the promise of Nitya Avyay Singh Rajput...

Everyone clapped... While the parents of both the side took off all the evil eyes... Soon a Raj bhog was prepared for everyone... They all had their lunch and many of them left the palace after lunch while some of the relatives stayed... It was time for her family to leave...

Nitya bid them off with a heavy heart and teary eyes... They gave their blessings to couple and went... Nitya and Avyay went to their Chamber...

They entered their chamber and saw attendees were doing their work...

Nitya:you all also go and have some rest we will arrange everything else...

They have been shifted to King's chamber now...
Nitya went to change her dress as it was very heavy for her... She came out wearing a very nice flowy dress with some flowers on it... She went to boxes to arrange everything...

Her eyes caught a painting on the side table... It was on Avyay's side... She went near to the table and saw it was the same painting she did on the first day because she was bored...

She picked it up and caress the painting... Till then Avyay too came back from changing...

Avyay:are you not angry because I didn't gave you anything for your first rasoi?

Nitya just shook her head saying no!

Avyay:why?

Nitya:your sole expression was enough to make my heart flatter...

She said with a smile and went back to her work... While avyay smile at her...

Avyay:why are you so understanding Nitya...

Nitya:you know i have promised myself something...

Avyay:what?

Nitya:you will know that by time...

She said and layed on her side of the bed... Avyay to layed on his side of bed and today he turned his face to her...

Avyay:i know you stare me while i am asleep... This way would be easier for you...

He said and she blushed...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There you go with the update !!

And what do you guys think what is that promise she made?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️