Chapter 3

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Raj:so what is your thoughts on this ardhguru...

Ardh:we should actually ask our kids... After all they have to get married and stay with each other...

Raj:yeah you are right... Say nitya... What is your thoughts...

Nitya got a sudden shock as he asked her she expected that he would ask Avyay about that...

Aradhana nitya's mother said,

Aradhana:nitya... Say something... They are asking you...

Nitya just nods... Everyone chuckles seeing her all shy and blushy... She was about to get up when she heard Avyay's voice and what she heard made her heart thud a loud... She looks visibily shock...

Avyay:papa sa kya hum Nitya se baat kar sakte hai?

'dad can i talk to nitya?'

Rajwardhan looks at ardhguru and he nods...

Ardh:nitya take him to your lawn...

She nods and actioned him come... As they reached the lawn... Awkwardness and silence surrounded them... Just then Avyay said something...

Avyay:are you happy with this marriage?

She just nods looking down to the grasses... Suddenly grasses seemed more fascinating to her than the man who is standing in front of her... She was figeting her fingers... Suddenly avyay hold her hand to stopped her from doing what she was...

Her heart thud when his rough and strong palm touched her soft and sensitive hand back... A shiver ran down her spine, butterflies flied in her whole body...

Nitya:um...

Avyay:I asked you something...

Nitya:ji...

Avyay:are you happy with this marriage or this is just because your dad told you?

Nitya:no...

She quickly said as he finished... Avyay smile at her while she again looked down getting her hazel eyes away from his brown orbs...

Avyay:so you are happy with this marriage? Hm-hm...

He teased her with a small smirk... While she turned but she forgot that Avyay is still holding her hands and his hold got tight...

Avyay:we have just came and you have to leave also...

Nitya's eyes widen at her wild thoughts and his talks are perfectly matching...

Nitya:aap...aap ko kuch chahiye?

'do...do you need something?'

Avyay:trust me when I will share my list you would be flabbergasted...

Nitya:I think we should leave...

Avyay:just because you wanted...

He said and started to move while leaving a flushed Nitya behind... Her eyes are still wide open because of what Avyay said... She didn't knew that he could speak so much... It was their first official conversation with each other... But that turned out to be one of that where Avyay is being the tease while our Nitya was standing shy...

She quickly composed herself and went out... And then they all had the conversation and then they decided the dates for wedding which will be held right after 6 months from now on... They would be doing a ritual day after tomorrow which is done in marwad when the alliance is fixed...

Next day came and the whole palace is getting decorated for tomorrow's ritual while today they are going to sign the peace treaty... Everyone got present in the main chamber or the court... Where they are going to sign the treaty and also will announce the wedding of Avyay and Nitya...

Everyone was present even the ladies were present in the court... They were sitting up on the first floor... With their proper Marathi saari while Rajput ladies where wearing their traditional dress...

Avyay looked up to see that Nitya was sitting with his mother and sister on one side and her mother and sister on one side... She was giggling and laughing... They must have been having fun upstairs...

A smile came on his face seeing her bright smile... He shook his head and then again divert his senses to court...

Ardhguru said the announcer to announce the news to everyone of the treaty and marriage thing...

As the announcer started and he came to the topic of marriage... Everyone started their talks... A murmured of their speaking on the inter caste marriage...

Someone:maybe she didn't got anyone for marathas...

Someone:how will she? Don't you know she does couching of dance...

Someone: right! She what do we know from she would have done...

Some noises reached nitya's ears and she looked at them... That bright smile she had have gone and the shine which her eyes were holding fade away in a jiffy... She looks at her dad who was ranging with anger and then at Avyay's das who is looking not less than... Suddenly her eyes fall on Avyay who's hands are holding on the handle of sword... It was looking like he would murder those people right here in the court...

He just looks up at Nitya who's eyes were glistening with tears... Everyone were holding nitya tightly... She just stood up and went from there... Before she could leave the place she heard a loud scream...

Her body shivered with the intensity of the voice... She came back running to the raling and saw Avyay's sword was now bare with a hint of blood on it....

She looks at the dead body which was laying... It was the body of that person who bad talked about her purity...

Avyay:Now everyone... Listen to me carefully... I don't care where I am and in whose kingdom I am... Take a note of a thing I would not at all appreciate if someone will bad talk about any lady .... Especially if that lady is Mine... I would not tolerate... And you two just get out of my sight or else you two would this guy in hell... Leave NOW...

He roared and the body of Nitya was shivering... She looks at him and he was already looking at her...

Avyay:maa aap aur baki sab andar jaaye... Hum sab yaha hai... Aur bole Nitya ko ki jyada na soche ho bhi hua Aaj...

'mom please go from here... We are all here to solve this... And yes please tell nitya to not think about this anymore'

Abhilaasha just nods and all the ladies went from there... Nitya wasn't crying now... She knows Avyay has her back... She just felt special by the way Avyay took her stand... On the other side Avyay wasn't in a mood to do anything...

They just signed the treaty and then Avyay left the court... He went to his chamber on the way he got a glimpse of Nitya... Playing with a child... All his anger vanished in just a second as he saw her...

Avyay:what is happening with me... Why am I behaving so so weird... And why do am I feeling good just after seeing her smile... Avyay love is not your cup of tea... Remember this... You can't love anyone... She is just your to be wife that's why maybe... And otherwise who will fall in love in just three meetings that too we just see each other... Leave it I have a lot of work...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

There you go with the update... Guys please do vote and comment...

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️