Chapter 11

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Next morning,

Nitya woke up and saw Avyay was still sleeping... Only thing was he was wearing nothing but his pajama... He always does that... He only wear kurta when he has to leave chamber that's when he wear his kurta...

She blushed looking at his well maintained physic... His tonned body, those puffed arms of his, his face was the first thing she noticed in him... His lashes were long and thick...

She saw a few hair strands were falling on his forehead... Making him look cute with that cute, rearly visible pout... She chuckles looking at him... She got alert when she heard a knock on door... She immediately covered Avyay till his neck... She doesn't want anyone to see what he has for her...

Out of sudden she heard him giggle... She looks at him with frown and then realised that he knows everything now... She immediately stood up and was fixing her clothes and moved to bathing area for getting ready...

Avyay: possessive, are we Mrs. Avyay?

She blushed hard and immediately moved to bathing area... She got ready while Avyay went outside for training Aaira... He wore his kurta...

Later Nitya got ready in a yellow coloured lehenga... She sat on the dressing chair to get ready... Attendees made her ready and soon it was time for jewellery... They helped her wearing the jewels... They were about to pick the different Anklets for her but she stopped them and told she will wear the anklets whichs he wore yesterday...

The same which Avyay gifted her... Soon she was all ready for first day of court as Queen... Avyay came into chamber and attendees left the chamber....

He looks at Nitya who was all ready and was fixing something in her hair... His sight caught that she hasn't applied sindoor yet... He goes to her and picks up the bottle of sindoor and goes near to her...

Nitya smiles and removes her maag tika... Avyay applies the sindoor to her and was willing to kiss her forehead but he didn't.. instent he did Nazar thing... While Nitya blushed...

Avyay: Rani sa, phela din hai aapka... Waise toh Hume pata hai aap ek dum achi Rani banegi... Par yaad rakhiyega jab bhi kuch ho, hum hai apke sath... Humesha..

' Queen, first at court room... I know will be the best Queen, but if anything happens i am with you, Always!'

Avyay smiles and pats her hands and went to get ready... While attendees brought Breakfast to Chamber itself... She told them to keep it and go...

As they kept the breakfast they all left the chamber and she arranged and served one plate of breakfast for both of them...

Avyay comes in the room all ready in a yellow kurta and over coat with white pajama... Nitya looks at him and then at her lehenga and then realised that he had twined with her.. she smiles looking at the progress they are making... Though it's small baby step... Yet they are on hold...

She pulls him and make him sit on the chair for the breakfast....

Nitya:let's have breakfast... I am very much hungry...

Avyay:yeah you have, attendees must be bringing my plate...

Nitya rolled her eyes internally and passes him the plate...

Nitya:you see we are married, so we can have breakfast in one plate...

She passed him a tight lipped smile leaving him stunned...

Avyay:getting bold... I like it...

Nitya was about to say something more she didn't because of her Very Shy Nature... They both had their breakfast and then went to the court...

The announcer announced about arrival of both of them... Nitya sat upstairs while Avyay was in the main court... One by one the villagers came up with their problems but the minister of court wasn't letting them say their problems...

Nitya: hum chahte hai ki mantri ji ab bech mein na bole... Ab sirf aam logo ki baate hongi... Karya aur ye sab ki baate hum baad mein bhi kar sakte hai.... Mantri ji aap apni jagah pe jaake Beth sakte hai... Aur ab se iss darbaar mein humare aate hi phele hum Aam logo ki baate sunege uske baad kray bhal ki baate hongi...

'I want minister to not interfere in between... At this time we will just listen to common people... And about the works we can talk about that later too...  I would request minister to sit back to his place... From now on the court will start with hearing the problem of common people!'

Avyay: i agree to what Queen said... Mr. Minister you have to lessen your interference...

And then the court continued... Many problems of villagers have been solved some are still remaining... They all talked about Kingdom's welfare and arm forces...

Later on the court dismisses and Nitya and Avyay walked back to their chamber... As they crossed the threshold of their chamber... Avyay's kurta and overcoat was laying on th chair...

Nitya:why do you even have one when you don't have to wear them?

She asked... as the attendees were still in the room...

Avyay: ekaant

'leave'

All the attendees left the chamber... Avyay closes the door of chamber and looks at her..

Nitya:wh...why did you closed the door??

She shutters...

Avyay:that you will know soon...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

There you go with the update!!

Why do you think Avyay closed the door?

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️