Chapter 47

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Avyay saw lady ved leaving the chamber after treating Nitya... He then saw a big bandage on her forehead... Tears formed in his eyes looking at her condition...

She was laying their lifeless... He brought a hot water tub and wiped off her whole body... Cleaning her from her head to toe... And made her wear a light lehenga and he didn't made her wear any jewellery, except her anklets and her toe ring...

He kissed her head and went to get freshen up...

He came back in hopes to see his love, sitting on the bed and her eyes wide open and looking for him... But unfortunately, she was still sleeping...

He didn't had any appetite to have food, so he again sat beside her and took her head on his lap, caressing her head with his pad of thumb...

He didn't knew, when or how he started crying, but he realised it when he saw a drop dropping on her forehead, explaining the exactly same situation of his heart breaking to her in this condition and to see her dumped in the dark tunnel...

He couldn't come end of the day... He couldn't even think of losing her and now looking at her laying in his embrace was something he didn't knew but created a peace within, saying she is beside him all safe...

He didn't knew when he slept there...

Early morning, he woke up and saw Nitya was looking at him with her almond shaped eyes and those hazel brown orbs, observing him... She pulls out her hand but he keep them back and helped her sit beside him...

Avyay stood up and got some water for her and made her drink that...

Avyay:are you fine now? Do you feel any pain around your head?

Nitya shook her head not saying anything but observing him... He kept the glass back and went to her again, he pulls down the curtain around the bed...

He laid and took her into his arms, Nitya snuggles to him taking up and soaking up his embrace and his warmth...

Nitya: you didn't got hurt right?

Avyay looks up and smiles, he had tears which were now flowing down like a stream...

Avyay:it was you who got kidnapped and dumped down, not me...

Nitya:I know you would have arranged a war to find me... So tell me, you didn't got hurt right?

She said in a low voice , making him chuckle and he shook his head...

Avyay: no i didn't... Now sleep...

He said while patting her head... Nitya snuggles her head to his bare chest... And slept in no time...

But sleep was far away from his eyes..

Avyay:you are a miracle to my dull life Nitya... It was you got into trouble yet, you are worried for me! How can someone be this sensitive...

Now avyay took an hour sleep and woke up, he told attendees to give a big plate of breakfast and he especially told them to make the breakfast from her liking...

Next he went to fanya's chamber only to see his younger brother sleeping in the resting area... He woke him up...

Avyay: why are you here? Didn't you slept in your chamber last night?

Raghav looks at him and then shook his head...

Raghav:i thought, she might need someone you know, what if she woke up in the middle of night because of nightmare...

Avyay: so now go and sleep, we then have to find out the culprit too...

Raghav:ohh yes... I will go and get freshen up..

Avyay: no need, you sleep... You already did so much for fanya, even when she isn't no one to you...

Raghav felt a pith in his body but shook his head and smiles saying,

Raghav:bhai sa, she isn't no one, that I know for sure...

Avyay didn't heard the last part of the sentence as raghav whispers that to himself... Raghav left the place and avyay went inside to see if fanya is doing fine or not...

He saw , her mother was with her making her eat the food, but she wasn't looking well... Aradhana saw him and stood up... He actions her her to sit down...

Avyay:fanya? Are you fine? Did they---

His words dried in his mouth, thinking of worst case scenario... He doesn't want to complete what he is thinking, but when he first saw her in the tunnel, the only thought that came in his mind was that..

Fanya looks at him and then took other bite...

Fanya: I am fine dada..

Avyay: you sure? See you know you can share it with me right?

Fanya nods her head... But then again looks at him who was already looking at her in anticipation...

Avyay:it's okay, take your time, I am waiting... Hm?

He as a elder brother caressed her head and left the chamber without any word... He entered his chamber and saw Nitya wasn't on bed...

Avyay:where did she went? Wasn't she sleeping? This women!!!

He went to bathing area and saw she had already taken up bath and was not getting ready...

Avyay:women! I told you to sleep... Then are you here...

Nitya:when I didn't heard your any of orders you think I will follow this one?

Avyay rolled his eyes and actions the attendees to leave them alone... Nitya's eyes widen,

Nitya:now he will start with his lectures...

She said and faked a smile to him and stood up in an attempt to leave the room but, he held and pulls her to him...

To be continued...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Words:1.4k

There you go!!! Two more chapters to go!! And next two chapters will be filled with romance and romance... No drama at all...

Also you guys aren't ready for the epilogue 🥹

Achieve the target and get the next update tomorrow!!!

Target
Votes:170+
Comments:65+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️