Chapter 2

Hello beautiful souls
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Next day came a little early for Avyay as he had to give a little practice of sword fighting to Aaira... While they were practicing aaira asked taking him off guard...

Aaira:bhai before me you were the one watching bhabhi for her practice right?

Avyay:um... No... I was not... And stop talking start with your defence swording...

He said started to move his sword towards her... She defended it after a while they got tired and were sitting on the grass when others joined them... All the younger clan of bother the families were having a blast with each other fighting with swords in a fun way but only Nitya was not seen anywhere...

Avyay had his eyes on her chamber's back door which directky opens to garden where they are having fun... Raghav noticed and said,

Raghav:bhai are you waiting for someone to join??

Avyay's thoughts were broke by his voice and passed him a glare... He started to move towards his chamber to get freshen up... After getting freshen up he was walking towards the dinning area for breakfast...

He was walking through the long lobby of chambers when he met with someone and that someone was about to fall but he caught her at right time...

He looks at her and saw Nitya in his arms eyes tightly closed and body stif... After some moment she opens her eyes and saw she was in the air and Avyay was looking at her with his deep brown eyes and some strands falling on his forehead... That little beard around his face and lips... Making her go weak on her knees already...

They both came out from their lala land when a male attendee spoke and Nitya looks at his arms... He instantly made her stand and removed his hands...

Avyay:Sorry...um.. did you get hurt somewhere? Should I call for attendee?

Nitya:ji nhi hum thik hai... Dhanyawad hume bachane ke liye

'um no i am fine... Thank you for saving me'

Just then Arjun her brother came from behind and looks at them... He gave a teasing look to them and then they three went to dinning room for breakfast...

After breakfast,

It was around mid morning when Nitya was needed in the main area of village for her teaching of dance... She teaches little girls dance...

She went to inform her mother about the same...

Nitya:aai me chaltos...

'mom I am leaving'

And then when she was going she met with Fanya and Raghav were talking about something... Raghav saw her and greeted her... While she greeted back...

Raghav:bhabhi saa... Can I call you with that name...

Nitya smiles and nods her head a little...

Raghav:you are going somewhere?

Nitya:yes! I have little girls to teach ...

Raghav:wahh ye toh achi baat hai... Hum sab bhi chale aapke sath?

'nice should we all also join you?'

She again nods and then the whole clan ganged up real quick she chuckles seeing their excitement... She told attendee to inform everyone at the palace that they all are leaving...

She looks around and saw Avyay was talking about something with one of her cousin... She smiles seeing that he is smiling...
And then everyone started walking... They are not taking horses and all of that they are just gonna go walking...

Soon they are reached the place... Everyone settled down while the villagers greeted them nicely... Nitya told the girl to gather and start with warm up...

After that Navya her sister was accompanying her with songs... She started to sing while nitya started to follow tunes which was singing...

Avyay was stunned looking at her moves... They way her hands and feets were following the raag and her expressions... The voice of anklets and bangles rang into his ears creating a havoc inside him... He had constant smile on his face while watching her... Thank fully he was sitting behind so one was able to see him...

Nitya looked at him and he held a strong eye contact with her... Making her dis balance and was about to fall when he ran to her and caught her at right time... She hugged him tightly murmuring 'bappa' he smiled and taps her back...

Avyay:aap thik hai... Kuch nhi hua apko...

'you are fine... Nothing happened to you!'

He said in a very low voice in her ears creating goosebumps on her skin... He saw the little hairs near her slender long neck standing up... He smiled...

She broke the hug while everyone hooted for them... She blushed looking down...

Arjun:nitya di don't you think you are disbalancing alot today...

She looks up to him and passed him a glare while he shrugged that off...

Raghav:i know right ... Today also in the morning bhabhi saa was about to fall but bhai sa came and saved her on time...

Fanya:you to look so good together di and fekaane...

'brother in law'

Avyay just smiled and came again sat on the place where he was sitting earlier and Nitya was all flushed but even she started her class again..

After that class ended they all started to go towards the palace again... Avyay and Nitya were a little behind as he waited for her to complete her packing the things...

Nitya looked at him and smiled at him timidly... But he just started to walk....

Nitya:khadoos Singh sahab..

'rude Singh'

She said and walked a little ahead and matched with everyone... Little did she knows that he heard what she said and again a wide smile spread around his face... And shook his head...

They all reached the palace had their food and now everyone from their families were sitting together and talking with everyone...

Younger clan of Rawat and Rajputs gelled up real quick... But avyay was a little distant with everyone... Just then rajwardhan father of avyay said something which caught of guard to avyay and Nitya...

Raj:see now that even kids are ready and we all are ready... I think we should start planning for their wedding?

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

There you go with the update... I hope I have lived up to your expectations... Now next will be their wedding and then the real story will begin...!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️