Tasting An Amazonian Spear

(Y/N)'s POV

"Put these on." Kinzie said, holding a pair of heavy duty handcuffs that looked more like torture devices then restraints. "Bite me" "NOW!" Just the thought of doing that made (Y/N)'s stomach turn, his jaw clenched, he looked at the Amazon.

"Point a sword at me all day long Kinzie, but you try and put those cuffs on me, eating your clipboard will be the least of your worries. I'll burn this whole place down with you locked inside it." He warned.

The threat just slipped out of his mouth, he didn't really think about it, the Amazon's brows furrowed and she glared at him. Then drew her sword. Taking his advice and pointing it towards his chest.

"Move" She said, jabbing it into his chest. He complied, but only because his brain rationalized it more along the lines of 'the quicker I move the quicker I'm out of here.' He was ready to just walk along to meet Helen, until he heard the 'clunk.'

A violent urge to hurt something rushed through his body, along with a feeling like he was being swarmed by fire ants, only if they were the size of Myrmekes, a hot flash raced through his body like fire, a painful discomfort gripped him like a vice.

He visibly cringed, the cuffs themselves felt like they weighed more than the entire sky. Although his arms were simply cuffed behind his back, he felt like they were being twisted out their sockets, wrenched on by an enormous weight.

Without thinking, he whipped his body around and with a guttural snarl kicked the girl in the head, she tumbled to one knee, but he vaguely recognized she had raised an arm to shield her head.

He didn't give her another chance. Before she could counter he shifted his weight to his other leg with a quick hop of sorts and kicked her in the other side of the head, this time he hit the girl in the face.

She fell to one side, grasping her face in pain for a moment, but every instinct (Y/N) had was telling him to attack, so he brought his leg up for an axe kick to the back of her head, but to his surprise, she recovered quickly and swept his leg from under him.

She got up. Within seconds she regained her composure. She rubbed the side of her head, barely even fazed. Amazons were built tough as nails. She breathed heavily through her nose, like she had expected him to act up, but was annoyed she had to deal with it.

As he stood up, she backhanded him, and he stumbled to his knees. He shot back up, rushing to his feet as she smirked at him. It took everything in him to not choke her out with these cuffs right there, not thinking about consequences.

He was trembling with frustration, and barely held himself back. Until the possible consequences announced themselves. Her lackeys descended from the rafters, almost literally, suddenly there were six of them, pointing arrows at Percy, Hazel and Frank.

Percy locked eyes with him, and slowly shook his head. That was the only thing that gave him even a hint of focus. In the past, (Y/N) had been in situations like this. Where even through the urge to break free, he had to think of the bigger picture.

If he were younger, if he were more reckless, and confident in his ability, he would have broken free and fulfilled his promise to her without a second thought, but with the way things had been going for him, the tiniest part of his mind that was still rational won out.

Frank had already been knocked out, they were all disarmed, and Kinzie alone almost blitzed the four of them. There was too much at stake to blow this. He tried to apologize to her, but on the tip of his tongue the words reformed themselves. "I'm gonna kill you with these cuffs." He said coldly.

Kinzie sneered at him. "Forgive me if I don't take the threats of men like you very seriously. Now, move." She said, as she held a chain like a leash. (Y/N)'s head was buzzing, he felt like he had been flash banged. Disoriented and shaken.