Sent to Your Room for Attempted Murder

(Y/N)'s POV

If it were any other time, and any other place, (Y/N) would be relishing this moment, the feeling of his wings at his back again, finally reunited with his friends, with Annabeth, finally getting the chance to fly on the pirate ship that would have made six year old him pass out from excitement.

The start of the day was like a dream to him, his reward after being away from those he loved for so long, but in a few short moments, his dream had been twisted into a nightmare. One that he was forced to endure.

Now half his friends were in danger from the other half his friends, who thought he was a traitor...again. He knew this would most likely spark a civil war between demigods, who seriously had bigger issues to deal with right now.

As did (Y/N). His girlfriends return wasn't at the top of his list right now. His protégé had been kidnapped, half a city had already been bombed, a small child was in danger, and if that all wasn't bad enough. To top it off, in all the chaos, he lost his hat.

He swept through the city as it exploded beneath him, he watched buildings crumble. He saw soldiers being called to arms en masse. He turned his back to the floor as he flew, looking up at the Argo II causing the damage, and grit his teeth, he had not been this angry in a very long time.

He had promised Reyna that his friends came in peace, he never expected this, just the thought of the Greeks being seen as such savages hurt him deeply. He had to help the Romans somehow, had to do some damage control.

Even as the vessel raised into the sky it continued to rain fire on the city, it's added height giving it more range of destruction, (Y/N) didn't know who had caused this, but he knew when he found them they would regret it.

But something else came first. (Y/N) slipped his way through the streets, against the tide of soldiers heading in the opposite direction, closing his eyes and letting his body dictate where to go as he searched for a soul in particular.

When he did find her, he was met with two very conflicting emotions, as he watched Julia curled up into a ball, sobbing, his first feeling was absolute fury. Diluted only by the emotion that followed when he saw a barrier of light surrounding her, protecting her, and a statue beside her grunting in effort.

"Julia!" (Y/N) screamed. The girl jumped at the sudden call of her name, her head shooting up, when she saw him she tried her best to wipe her tears, "(Y/N)!" She said, her voice still shaking. She tried to stand, only for a nearby explosion to shake the ground and push her down again.

It was the quiver in her voice that broke him, that set him on the path he followed from there, after that slight tremble in her voice, (Y/N) lost himself, not thinking about anything but getting her safe, only focusing on the quickest way to reach her.

"What have you brought upon Rome!" Terminus said accusingly, as (Y/N) slammed into the barrier surrounding her, "Terminus let me in!" (Y/N) demanded, not thinking clearly, "I can get her safe, I'll get her out of here."

Terminus's face turned into a vicious sneer. "I can protect the girl. Go, leave this city with your traitor friends!" The thought of the two of them fighting was too much for an already stressed out Julia, who began sobbing once more, calling for her mother and father.

At the sound of the girl crying, (Y/N) snapped, remembering something his father had said, about death not being stopped by barriers, he balled his hand and smashed through the barrier with a fist, trying to get the girl safe, away from the attack.

"What have you done you FOOL!" The statue roared in anger as the barrier around them faded away. (Y/N) understood his mistake a moment after he made it, as he saw the shadows dancing on the floor and felt the heat above him. As the warship continued to rain fire. He had just gotten rid of her only protection.