Challenge Accepted, Bad Boy

Challenge Accepted, Bad Boy Copyright © February 2015. All Rights Reserved.

"If there is a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it."~ Toni Morrison ~

"If a story is in you, it has got to come out." ~ William Faulkner~

All parts of this book are purely my own work unless mentioned otherwise.

Challenge Accepted, Bad Boy

"If you win...?"

Hunter paused for a second, before lifting his head and meeting my gaze.

I could see the determination and hope swirling in his blue orbs, "If I win, you have to give me a chance to prove that I won't hurt you."

People often warn you not to make permanent decisions on temporary feelings, but Alyssa had absolutely nothing to lose.

"Deal."

**********

Alyssa Shade embraced her move to New York as an opportunity to start fresh and leave behind her shady past.

She wanted to forget what previously defined her. She wanted to overcome the fear that trapped her for over 15 years.

When Hunter Ashford sets his eyes on Alyssa, she doesn't know that he would end up meaning a lot more to her than just another one of her challenges.

**********************

This is my first attempt at writing on Wattpad so please appreciate the fact there will be some imperfections. If there are any grammar errors that I have missed in any part of this book then please mention it to me in the comments.

I have chosen to write this with my own will, therefore parts of it will relate to me in some way however this does not affect the story.

Please let me know if you enjoy reading this book by clicking on the star and voting on my chapters and I would really like to know specifically what you are interested in so please comment letting me know your favourite line/scene/character in that chapter.

Note:- The current cover of this book was made by me.

Thank you,

Xx Bye xX