Prologue

I know people It will suck, but I decided to skip all the details and past of Y/n, I am skipping the abuse and will continue the story from when Y/n was an adult.

I am really sorry, I don't have a choice.

Warning:

This is the edited version, last time I wrote in detail about all the abuses Y/n went through, and my account got deleted, so keep in mind how severe the abuse was.

I am still trying to find where I should post the original version, I will let you know if I find it, but most of you must have already read this book. So just continue and complete it I don't want to leave you mid way

•Y/n has a negative character. She went through a lot of ab*se and turn into evil.

•It will contain ab*se, s*xual ass*ult, etc

•Contain Inc3st marriage father daughter, (Spoiler they are not actually related) It's an old royal story so yeah, that sh't that used to happen in the past.

•Not only that Y/n was really young when she got married.

•It is a fantasy old Royal fanfiction, but I don't know much about old times and rules. I use modern words and cursing but it's an old royal story. 🥲

Trauma has different effects on different people. She made she evil, that doesn't mean I am promoting wrong doing with excuse of trauma.

•It is Ot7 book, and she wants all 7 of them to fall in love with her.
__

Y/n looked at the kids playing outside. "Eomma, Can I go play with them too?"

"No, Princess Y/n. Your appa said you need to practice writing." Her mother said.

"Why can't I play with them? Yeji is playing with them too! I want to too." Y/n pouted.

"No, focus on your writing. Look Eomma has completed writing this much while you are still stuck on the first letter." Her mother said. Y/n sighed.

It's no use, she needs to know she can't play. They never let her play, after the writing session, she has to go to some other type of study session. She never understands why it's only her. Why does she have so many restrictions? She knows she is a princess but her siblings can play like normal kids. But she can't.

She wet the brush and started writing the words. She was focused on her writing. She squinted her eyes as a ray of light hit her. She looked out of the window. She saw a small hand holding a tiny mirror, then the hand disappeared. She was confused, then she saw two ears. It was bunny ears.

She giggled. Her mother looked at her. Y/n cleared her throat and focused on her writing.

Her mother looked away. Y/n looked outside the window. And it was a bunny looking toy, she smiled looking at it. Maids and other royal staff were not looking.

It was a small kid who was on the other side of the window, he saw that Y/n couldn't play. So he was trying to make her happy.

It was announced that the king was coming, Y/n stood up, she went near him.

"Appa, my hands are hurting. I can't write more." Y/n pouted.

"She hasn't written anything even a page. And her hands are already hurting." Her mother the queen said.

Namjoon holds Y/n's hand. "Really honey?"

She nodded her head with pout. Namjoon kissed her wrists. "You can rest then."