-11-

Y/n said she was not going to leave her room but she wanted some fresh air. She had to wear a veil because she couldn't be seen with a mark on her face.

"Good evening, I was looking for you. And I finally found you." Yoongi said. Y/n smiled, he was always nice to her whenever he visited.

"Me?"

"Yes your highness, I arrived here yesterday but I couldn't see you." He held her hand and kissed it. "Even the veil couldn't hide your beauty."

He always flirts with Y/n, and she always ignores it. She felt like no one would ever flirt with her. That is why she rather ignores Yoongi.

He offered to have a drink with her. And Y/n agreed. He always wants to have alone time with her, but Y/n Always ignore him. She was caught up in her own life so she couldn't focus on anything or anyone else.

They went to a private room where they had drinks. Y/n told the maids that they can leave. She filled the small cup for Yoongi. Y/n took off her veil. "Woah, you keep getting prettier every year."

"Prettier? Even with the wound on my face? I am sure I look ugly."

"Nothing can make you look ugly in my eyes." He replied. Y/n looked at him, she filled his cup again.

"I doubt that." She replied. He drank it. He looked at Y/n's cup. "How did you do your scar? War?"

"No, I gave it to myself." He replied.

"Why?" She was not expecting it, she thought he got it in a battle or fight. He smiled such a cute gummy smile.

"Because my worst enemy is me, myself." He said. Y/n got up from her seat.

"Hmm, you are more interesting than I thought." She sat close to him and filled up his cup. She could feel him getting intense, he could smell the fragrance smell from her.

She looked at his face. There wasn't much distance between them, Yoongi licked his lips while looking at her. He tried to lean in to kiss but Y/n gave him the drink.

She pulled away as he took the drink. She knows what she is doing. She will not let him touch her that easily. She wants to tease him first.

"Why are you not drinking?" He asked.

"Serve it, then I will." She replied. He filled the cup for her. She drinks her alcohol. He caressed her hair.

"You think it's that easy to touch me?" She asked. He shook his head.

"It's not easy. It's really difficult. I have been craving for you for years."
__

"What? I can't handle the agricultural department of the whole kingdom, that is a huge responsibility." Taehyung said.

"I am not asking you, I am ordering you. You said you get bored in your room." Y/n exclaimed. "Should you be thankful?"

Taehyung stared at her. They were outside In Front of guards so he couldn't say anything. "I can't write or read."

"You will get a helper, for that don't worry."

"Thank you, I will fulfill my responsibility," he replied. It is still better than staying in the room.

"Also, you can visit Selugi." She said Taehyung looked at her.

"Really?" He asked.

"If you listen to me, yes. If not then no. I can allow you to meet her." Is she letting him go that easily? Definitely not.

He smiled. "Thank you! Your highness." He bowed to her.

Y/n rolled her eyes. He drowns her when they are alone and looks at her being so happy and obedient.