-14-

"You are not feeling well?" Jin asked. Y/n shook her head.

"No, at all. I want you to cuddle me." She said, He looked at her face.

"Are you sure you are fine?" He asked. "You are not feeling any changes in you?"

She hugged him, "Why are you asking? I am fine. I just want to spend some time with you."

She squeezed his cheek and smiled, his cheeks are soft. She kissed his cheek. "I called you so we can sleep together."

She doesn't want to sleep alone, she wants to be in someone's embrace. Make her feel love. She never wants to hurt Jin. She would never hurt him. She will get hurt instead If Jin gets hurt. He has always been so caring and gentle to her.

"Okay lay down first." He said and made her lay on the bed. She sighed.

"I am telling you I am fine." She said he checked her.

"You are fine but," he is not sure how she will react.

"But?" She sat up, when was the last time she had a period? Her periods are always irregular, so she doesn't track them. "Am I pregnant?"

"Yes, 8 weeks." He said. 8 weeks, 2 months, so after that Busan incident.

Y/n put her hand over her stomach. She smiled a little, it could be Jungkook's. Or maybe not. But she doesn't care who the father is, she knows it will be her baby. She was too young when she had Yesol but now she is an adult. She was happy, she wanted to experience being a good mother.

"Really? I can still get pregnant?" She asked. In the past she would get pregnant really easily but after going through multiple pregnancy and miscarriages it's really hard for her to get pregnant.

She suddenly remembered her last experiences. "What if something happens again?"

"Nothing will happen, just be careful. I will talk to the King. " He said.

"As if he will listen. He will k'll it again. He always does and says it's my fault because I make him angry." She started crying, thinking about it. "What's the use? He will k'll it again, he always does. And he never cares."

"This is it will not." Jin tried to calm her. Y/n throw the pillow while crying.

"No! I don't want any false hope! He will. He always does. I can't be happy! He ruins my happiness." She said Jin hugged and calmed her. She hugged him.

She never held Yesol when he was young, even now except that day she didn't talk to him again. But she does want a child now, she wants to know what being a mother feels like. But she is scared that he will destroy it again.

"I can't let him do what he always does. It's not his child, he k'lls his own children but I can't let him k'll someone's child." She said to Jin."Last time I was happy to give birth he destroyed it."

Jin kissed her forehead. "Don't think about that."

"How can I not think? I kept the baby in my stomach for 8 months. And when what he did? My child," she says she doesn't care. But she still thinks about it. And feel sad.
__

Flashback,

Y/n was a teenager, she was still trying to impress him, please him. She doesn't know how to deal with Namjoon.

And he always hurts her. There was no protection in the past, she got pregnant but was never able to give birth. She always loses the child.

Namjoon doesn't stop hurting her even when she gets pregnant, which is why she gets miscarriage.