-31-

Flashback,

Days went by, They were forbidden from seeing each other. Joon was heartbroken, but he refused to give up on his love.

He feels stuck, he is still young, the responsibilities, his marriage, Yuri and his mother. All of them at the same time were a lot.

"Why is she staying where concubines live?" Namjoon asked his mother. She looked at him lazily.

"She is young, and beautiful. She is fit for a concubine." His mother replied.

"You can't do that to her mother, I would not allow you." He said.

"Allow me? Don't forget who gave you birth."

"You forget that, not me." He exclaimed. "Move her back to her room.",

"She will not, you can try to do everything you want.",

__

Namjoon hugged her tightly, he kissed her shoulder. "You can stay here. In my room."

"Your wife will get upset." Yuri said.

"Please don't say such things, I don't care. Only you can sleep in bed with me. I don't care if we are not married, I don't think we need to even marry, we love each other that is enough." He said.

"I never said I love you." She exclaimed.

"Why don't you?" He asked. He caressed her cheeks.

"Don't you hate her?"

"Dahyun? Or my mother?" He asked.

"Your mother," she replied. "Don't you want to hurt her like she hurted you?"

"But she is my mother." He replied.

"She doesn't behave like one. You are the King, would you let her go after how she insulted me?" She asked. He didn't do anything, she got up ready to leave. "You and your promises are just fake."

He held her and stopped her from leaving.

"I will do whatever you say." He said.

She cupped his face, "It will make you feel good, that woman is full of herself. I want you to get rid of the pain that was caused because of her."

__

Namjoon always does what she says, but she doesn't. She likes to manipulate, hurt and play with his feelings, again and again.

She controls the whole kingdom. Without even being a Queen because she knew how to control Namjoon. But she betrays him, she always does, she would even leave him, and then return back to him after sometime.

He then sees her getting more attached to Hoseok. Namjoon was obviously upset.

Desperate to make Namjoon jealous, Yuri started spending time with his brother.

Namjoon, on the other hand, was consumed with jealousy. He couldn't stand the thought of Yuri being with his brother, even though he was married to another woman. Namjoon knew that he had made a mistake by marrying someone else, but he couldn't undo what had been done.

Namjoon watched from afar, consumed with jealousy and regret. He could never force her for anything, even to stay with him. He loves her that much.

Yuri then left Hoseok and came back to Namjoon again, and he accepted her without a question. The time he spends with her is the happiest. Even at this point he was a human but Yuri doesn't like to remind him of his past. Again and again, as a punishment.

People say love is blind, it was really blind for Namjoon, because even if she would leave him.

Yuri is pure evil, she manipulated, and made Namjoon do awful things.