-16-

Namjoon woke up, while breathing heavily He closed his eyes and held his head. Ringing sound playing in his ears.

He felt someone hug him. He quickly pushed the person away.

He looked at the person, it was Y/n. He breathed heavily.

"What happened? Are you okay?" She said, and tried to touch him. He pushed her hand.

"What the fck are you doing here!" He yelled at her. She can't sleep on the same bed as him unless she is too injured to even move.

"What is your wife doing in your room?" It's not like she wants to be here either. He pulled her closer to him, she groaned as she felt him cracking her fingers.

"Mind your tongue. I don't like the way you talk to me. And wife? Do you even care about being one?" He said. She cupped his face with her other hand, rubbing her finger on his cheek softly. When he was literally breaking her hand.

She looked at his dragon eyes. She doesn't know what she does to make him angry all the time.

"I do care." She said, his anger settled down a little. His grip loosened, "I think I am the only one who truly cares."

She caressed his hair. She feels like she is taming her pets.

It was like taming Gaenip and Soju. But they are good babies. Taming Namjoon is way harder. Almost impossible. But she will not step back.

"You are not the only one." The whole kingdom cares about him right?

"Really honey? Can you name a single person who cares for you and not the fact that you are the King?" She caressed his lips. "No one does. It's only us, baby."

She can't give up on Namjoon. As much as she wants to k'll, she wants him to weak Infront of her first. Or else she will not consider her victory if she just k'lls Namjoon. What would be fun in that?

She kissed his lips, really softly. He was not kissing her back but He wrapped his arms around her waist. He placed her on his lap. He broke the kiss and put his head on her shoulder while hugging her waist.

He was breathing heavily while hugging her tightly. He is more desperate for love than her.

She could feel his body trembling, she caressed his hair. She can't ask him why he is acting that way, it will piss him off.

There always been intense s*xual tension between them. Every they does always leads to s*x, but not this time.

He laid her on the bed and put his head over her shoulder, she crashed under his weight. She thought he would stay like that for a few minutes but he fell asleep on top of her.

She regrets it now, he is heavy. Is he forgetting she is half of his weight?

At least he didn't hurt him, so this might be better.
__

Y/n wanted to do this with him for so long. She wanted to do cute things with Namjoon. One of which was reading together.

But this feels too much. Too much because he was being too nice. But is it silence before a storm?

Her back was leaning on his chest and he was holding her hand while reading.

He has stuck to her ever since he came back, Y/n is not sure why. She wants to see Jin and Taehyung but Namjoon is not leaving her alone even for a minute.

Something has changed since that night, she can feel it the way he is behaving.

Y/n sit up. "What happened?"