-24-

Y/n looks at the grim tower, she knows Hoseok told her about it to distract her, and he kinda succeeds because Y/n is really curious about knowing what happened to Namjoon. She looked at the tower, it was just a tall building. She entered and stairs, it was a really slim tower with round stairs, there were alot of stairs.

Yuri was about to enter with Y/n. "Stay here." Y/n told her.

"But,"

"I think I will be fine." Y/n replied. She doesn't think anything would be there. And Yuri doesn't need to know everything about Y/n's life. She already thinks that Yuri knows too much. Y/n entered alone and there alot of stairs, she climbed them, it was filled with snakes and spiders. Somehow Y/n is not afraid of them. She has always been afraid of Namjoon Only.

She reached a door, she thought it would be locked but it wasn't. She pushed it open. And it was a room, a really old rusting room. There were chains attached to the wall, and then a small cage right in the middle of the room.

The cage was so small, Soju wouldn't even fit in it. She was thinking what type of animal was kept at this place, but it was not human. It was a human who lived here but when he left he turned into an animal.

She entered and she felt cold air touch her, the room was really cold, there was so much isolation, this was worse than the cells they keep the prisoners in. 

She noticed a wooden box, near the window, it look similar to the one Namjoon had in his room, where he locks Y/n when she lies to him or simply he wants to torture her.

She stepped closer to it, it was covered in dust, she walked near it and it was locked. It was not an ordinary lock, it looked like a riddle, the type which can't be broken, if you break it the lock will not open.

She turned to solve the riddle and open the box but it was not working.

"Y/n,"

She suddenly flinched when she heard a deep voice. She put her hand over her chest and She turned to see Taehyung.

"What are you doing here? You are not allowed here? And it's Your highness for you." Y/n said, she stood up and clapped her hands, trying to get dust off her hands.

Taehyung held her hand and cleaned it with a handkerchief, "Sorry, you promise you will see me, but you didn't."

He was involved in it. Y/n needed to grow the toxic herbs which she used to add in Namjoon's tea. But it was not possible, as she couldn't grow them, or buy them herself. So she told Taehyung to do that.

It was not difficult to make Taehyung do that, Taehyung hated Namjoon too. But she lied in the process.

"I was busy. Tonight is the meeting, they will decide who will take his place." Y/n said.

"They will decide? Should it not be you? You are next in rank after him right?" Taehyung asked.

"But I am a woman, Taehyung." She replied. He understood it. "Now those old men, I have to deal with them, I bet no one would suggest my name."

"Make them then." Taehyung said.

"Make them?" She got curious about what that meant.

"You are still the queen, keep their family hostage and threaten them you would k'll their family and loved one if they don't suggest your name in the court." Taehyung said. Y/n chuckled.

"I can't believe you are giving me this idea." She said, He shrugged his shoulders.

"I realized how the world works." He replied. Y/n looked out the window from the tower, and it had the most beautiful view of the whole palace.