-47-

Namjoon walks through the luxurious halls, looking worried. He heads towards the courtyard where Soju the lion lives. Soju is not used to being chained, Y/n gave him and Gaenip more love then she did to her own kids. And without Y/n, Soju was becoming wild.

The maids approach him, looking scared.

"Your Majesty, Soju is not happy. He misses Queen Y/n, he is becoming wild without her." one of the maids whispers.

Namjoon's face shows concern as he hears the news. He cherishes her memory and everything.

Namjoon chuckled, "Even I am getting wild without her."

The maids warn Namjoon not to go near Soju because the lion might be dangerous in his current state.

But Namjoon, wanting to calm Soju, decides to approach the courtyard despite the risks. As he steps forward, the sound of Soju's roars grows louder, filling him with fear.

"Your Majesty, please stay away. It's dangerous." The maid said.

"I see, Only Y/n can calm the rage of the beast." Namjoon said.

"She couldn't calm your rage." Jungkook said from behind. Namjoon turned and looked at Jungkook.

"You are calling me a beast?" He asked.

"Aren't you?" Jungkook asked back. Namjoon chuckled.

"She fuels my rage, while no one else dares to talk back." Namjoon said

Jungkook smiled. "She sure does, but there is a thing called self control. If a man has self control and hurts his woman, he is the weakest person on this planet."

Jungkook stepped closer to Soju, and Soju roared at Jungkook. He sat on the floor. Jungkook moved closer and caressed Soju's long fur.

Namjoon stared at Soju, who looked like he was about to feast on Namjoon turning into a cat In Front of Jungkook.

"Every man has his way to love his woman, you are a kid. You will not understand." Namjoon replied.

"I don't want to understand." Jungkook replied, while playing with Soju's hair, he looks calm now. Jungkook stood up. "I was here just to say bye. I am going back."

Namjoon nodded his head. And Jungkook walked away. Namjoon looked at Soju, and he stepped a little closer and Soju stood up, and again started roaring. Trying to attack him but the chain didn't allow him too.
__

Y/n settled into the cozy room, her eyes dancing over the vibrant greenery that enveloped the space.

The abundance of plants breathed life into the air. A gentle smile played on her lips as she glanced up at the man who delicately served her a steaming cup of green tea.

"Where do you hail from, my dear?" He asked.

Y/n told him the same fake story that she has been telling to everyone.

"And what of you?" Y/n countered softly, her gaze locking onto the man's warm, kind eyes.

The man looked happy as he talked about the things he likes to do. He told Y/n about how he paints, explores plants, and writes stories. Y/n felt impressed by how much he knew and the many things he had done. He seemed kind, like a father, making her trust him more.

As their conversation deepened, Y/n's curiosity tugged at her, and she inquired about someone dear to her heart. "Do you know Yuri?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Why are you asking?" He said.

"Oh, I am her friend." She said she couldn't think of anything else.

"If you are her friend, Leave this place at once," he commanded, his voice laced with an uncharacteristic sharpness.