-29-

Y/n stared at the scrapbook, her whole life seems like a lie now. She is not even of royal blood, Taehyung is Namjoon's son but as Jungkook said, Y/n finds happiness in small things. No matter how hard her life gets, she gets happy when she discovers a new plant.

She took a deep breath and wondered if Namjoon knew about Taehyung. The way Namjoon let Y/n keep him, and he didn't k'll Taehyung. It was true, Namjoon knew about Taehyung all along, that is why he had a soft spot for Taehyung and he didn't k'll him despite knowing he had hurt Y/n.

She heard a noise, followed by some more, they were not that loud, it reminded her of the time she got attacked twice.

She stood up, she gasped when a body fell on the ground. She held her dagger, and when someone touched her she put the dagger on his neck. "So now what? You want to k'll me?"

Y/n asked. It was Jungkook. "No, I just want to talk, and these guards were not letting me see you."

"What the fck is wrong with you? You need to stop k'lling my people." She said,  "And Leave."

"Why Y/n? Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"Mad? I am furious! After the letter you send!" She exclaimed.

"What about them?"

"What about them?! Why the fck you lie to them? Namjoon found it, if what you wrote was real I wouldn't mind but you lied in the letter." She pressed the dagger a little, he groaned as the blade cut his neck a little.

"What? I didn't lie." He said.

"Oh really? What about the part where you wrote you sneak into my room and s*x with me on my wedding night? What the fck was that? I spent 12 years being loyal to him, and after reading your letter. He questions that too."

"No, I didn't say that." Jungkook said. "You read the letter right?"

She didn't. "Namjoon said you wrote that you made the wedding night special for me."

"Yeah, didn't I? You still have the bunny. You said that made you feel special." Jungkook explained. Namjoon could have misunderstood it.

Y/n had always wondered about the boy who used to make her laugh during her boring study sessions as a child. Her curiosity never faded.

"You are saying you are him? But,"

Jungkook cupped her face ."That was me,"

"Liar, it was the kid with chubby cheeks. I saw him outside the room." Y/n said.

"Y/n that was my brother, he helped me distract the guards while I sneak in." He told her. Y/n was silent, it does make sense.

"Y/n I have loved you since my childhood." he said, a smile spreading across his face. "I used to see you studying all the time, and I wanted to help you have some fun."

Y/n felt her heart swell with happiness. She had finally found the boy who had made her childhood a little brighter.

They heard the noises again, and other guards got to know what Jungkook did. Both looked at each other. Y/n sighed. "Now I have to clean up your Mess."
__

Y/n need to visit the neighboring kingdom, because that King kept threatening to attack. And Y/n wants to resolve the matter. She invited him, but as arrogant as he is, he said he will not if Y/n wants to meet him she has to come. And she decided to. And she was bringing Jungkook with her.

She feels a little more comfortable with Jungkook now. But she was silent and looking out of the window of the carriage.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Jungkook caressed her cheek gently.