-17-

Flashback,

Y/n slapped Chaeyoung. She kept looking down. While tears scroll down her face.

"How dare you sleep with him?" Y/n asked. She doesn't care when he sleeps with concubines, but she hates it when he purposely sleeps with the women who work for Y/n.

Y/n doesn't want the maids and court ladies that work for him to sleep with him. It makes her angry to see their faces if they have touched him.

And Chaeyoung, she was close to Y/n. It changed the way she looked at her.

"I am sorry, I didn't have any other choice. Your highness." She said,

"You had a choice, you could have d'ed. I would be proud of you if you had refused to sleep with him. Now I feel ashamed. I called you my friend."

"Please forgive me." She was crying, she didn't ask for this life. She was living happily, but Y/n pulled her back to this dark spot.

"You did it on purpose right? I have noticed you are a different person now. Before you used to be friendly to me but you have changed. " Y/n said. Chaeyoung loved her life before being assigned as Y/n's court lady. Y/n took her life from her that is why she changed. But still she never hated Y/n.

"No, your highness," She didn't want to sleep with Namjoon, she only agreed because she knew her saying no would have gotten her k'lled.

"You are my friend, I still consider you my friend. That is why I will not k'll you." Y/n said.

"Thank you, for having mercy on me." She doesn't want to live like this but she also doesn't want to.

"You will still get punished as a lesson to not repeat this mistake again." Y/n said.

Chaeyoung got punished, In Front of all the ladies that work for Y/n.

"I want you all to stay away from the king. Even if he wants to sleep with you, you must stay away. And refuse, d'e for me if you have too. Or else I would k'll."

After the punishment, Y/n was back to being normal with Chaeyoung. But then Y/n noticed her stomach. It has been months since that happened.

And she was hiding that she is pregnant. Y/n got really furious when she got to know about that. Chaeyoung didn't know what to do, so she just hid it. She was scared of Y/n.

She knows the baby will be taken away after the birth, so she thought she could hide it from her. And it was a disaster when Y/n got to know about it.

But Y/n didn't do anything, she told her to not work for her when she is pregnant. Namjoon does have children with few of his concubines, but none of them get any heritage or ranking.

Y/n doesn't even know where they are and even who they are. She just knows they exist. So she thought it would be the case with Chaeyoung's child.

She was proven wrong, because when Namjoon got to know. He wanted to provoke Y/n, so he announced that he will accept the child.

"Why are you doing that? You have never done that before?! Then why do you want to accept her child?" Y/n asked,

"She is your servant Y/n, which means her child is your property. I am just accepting your property. Indirectly, it's your child." He said, with a smirk. Knowing really well she is burning with anger.

"It's not my child! I don't want you to give him any rank or heritage or anything! I don't want to even see his face!" Y/n exclaimed.

"I have made my decision." Namjoon said.