-36-

Y/n hugged him. "I am so glad you are fine."

Namjoon pushed her. "Stop acting as if you were the reason why I was at this position."

"I realized my mistake, I am and Why were you pretending that you were fine?" Y/n asked.

"You can't question me Y/n when you tried to k'll me first." Namjoon said.

"Can you forgive me? Please? I realized it, I realized how wrong I was. I should have been grateful to you, you are my husband. And what did I do? I committed such a huge sin." She said, Namjoon stared at her. She looked at her lap, one of the benefits of having a pretty and innocent face. People would like to think that you are innocent, and even if you are doing anything wrong it's not your fault.

He held her chin. "I don't know, should I just k'll you?"

"You should, your mother hurt you and you tortured her and k'lled her. I couldn't do that to you, because of how much I love you." She said,

"How do you know about my mother?" He asked.

"Hoseok told me." She cupped his face. "I am sorry, give me a chance, I will love you only. I promise."

He pulled her closer and kissed her lips. She is his wife, yet every time he touches her. It feels forbidden for him to touch her.
__

Jungkook waited for her designated meeting spot. He was excited and full of energy, ready to embark on their journey together.

Jungkook waited for her the whole night, but Y/n didn't come. He got worried, maybe something happened? Or else she would have come.

Y/n had promised Jungkook that she would run away with him. They had planned everything out, from the route they would take to the destination where they would start their new life together.

He found out that Namjoon is fine, that must be the reason.

Jungkook just wanted to talk to her, he knew something was up. And he finally gets to meet her.

"Y/n it's fine. Just don't worry, you don't have to worry, we can still work this out. We can still run away." Jungkook said.

"Go back, Jungkook." She said,

"No, I am not leaving without you Y/n." Jungkook exclaimed.

"You have to, Jungkook, Namjoon is awake, he is going to k'll you if you didn't just leave." Y/n said. Can see another de*th? Absolutely not.

"What about me?" He asked.

"What about you Jungkook? You are the prince of Busan, you have a loving family. You can marry whoever you want then why do you waste your time with me? Just fcking leave me alone. Can't you see how fcked up I am? It will be better. And Namjoon, I will handle him in some way."

"Y/n," he was about to touch her, but she pushed his hand.

"You know it's all your fcking fault." Y/n said.

"Mine?"

"Yeah! Yours! You interfere with my life? You tried to k'dnap me! Because of you I met Taehyung! Because of you my life fcked up Jungkook! I was happy before you came to my life!" She yelled.

Jungkook shook his head. "That is a line you were never happy with, he was hurting you."

"So? He is hurting me now too, not only him but everyone else, people I love die. I am going through worse now, and it is all because of you!" She exclaimed.

"I want to make it better-"

"No, just leave. And for god's sake Jungkook, don't try to make my life better, because you just make it worse." She said and left.

__

"You are dropping my rank?" Y/n asked.

"Yes, after what you have done, you should be punished with de*th plenty of get exiled from the kingdom. But I am giving you a gentle punishment." Namjoon exclaimed.

"Can I still be close to you?" She asked.

"No, I don't want to see you, you are just disgusting." He exclaimed.

Heweren't disgusting to her last night, when he fcked her all night, and told her how much he loved fcking her. Y/n herself knows it, even if her rank drops to the lowest ranking, she will still be better than all other women in the kingdom.

Y/n smiled and bowed to him. "I am glad you gave me a chance to serve you."

He stared at her. "You can leave."

Y/n was found to leave but he then stopped her. "Have you seen Yuri?" Namjoon asked.

Y/n looked at Namjoon. "Why are you asking about her?"

"Just tell me what I am asking."

"I haven't." She replied and left.

Namjoon was reviewing everything in the kingdom. He was back to his position. And everyone was happy.

"What do you mean you haven't seen her?" Namjoon asked about Yuri.

He hasn't decided what he will do to Taehyung, but it doesn't look like he wants to k'll Taehyung.

"You're majestic, we have no idea." He replied.

Maybe she is mad at Namjoon because he slept with Y/n?

"For how long?" Namjoon asked.

"Three to five days now." They replied.

Did she run away again? Namjoon was really pissed this time. She always does, she makes a promise to live with him forever, and then boom she will be nowhere to see.

One side there is Yuri who just runs away from Namjoon all the time. And then Y/n who stayed for Namjoon. Maybe he is making a mistake too by chasing the wrong person.

But what if Y/n runs away too?

"Lock Y/n to grim tower."
__

People I know it's annoying, just one more chapter of Y/n suffering....