-5-

Y/n looked around the cells. She doesn't know if she is allowed in this place but she never wanted to come here before today.

She stopped when she saw him. He was sitting at the corner, with his head resting on his knee and his hand chain.

She stood and told the guard to open the cell, and she stepped inside. "I thought he would have killed you by now."

Taehyung looked at her. He stood up, "That is what I am thinking? Why haven't you killed me!? Why did you betray us?"

"Don't yell at the queen!" The guard said. Y/n gesture the guard.

"It's fine, I allow him." She stepped closer to him. "Betray? Don't even talk of betrayal Taehyung, it was you. You told the guards where I was."

"It was the Right thing to do, you are the queen. Now let me and my wife go, we are innocent. What do you want from a simple man like me?" Taehyung said. Y/n smirked and walked closer to Taehyung.

"You, I want you. A simple loving guy. You are mine from the day I saw you." Y/n touched his face, he moved his head.

"I never had any desire before you, Selugi, she is such a nice woman. I wasn't greedy, I was ready to share. But what did you say? You said you wanted her only, don't want to share her. You didn't follow my orders. Now watch me as I k'll her."

"No, please don't k'll her, your highness. She is pregnant. She is an innocent girl." Taehyung said.

Y/n crossed her arms. "I will let her go, but not You. You are staying here."

"How can you separate two lovers?" Taehyung exclaimed.

"I have the power to do that, and I will. Told you, you are mine." Y/n said.

"You are disgusting and ungrateful! You will never be happy!"

She holds his face, making him look at her. "I was never happy, but I felt satisfied after ruining your happiness too. I can see pain in your eyes, like mine."

She caressed his face with her thumb. "I can't believe, I wanted to live as a commoner because of you. When I have the power to kill commoners like you without any reason, and no one will ask me why I did that." He moved his head away. She sighed. "I should leave now."

She looked at the guard. "Take special care of him, okay? Don't be harsh,"
__

Y/n got pulled to a room and got pinned to the wall. "What is wrong with you?! You can't just pull me like this in bright daylight!"

"You were the one to challenge me." Jungkook replied, he had a flower in his hand, he fixed it in her hair.

Someone finally brought flowers for her. "You look so pretty. What do you want me to do? Kill your husband?"

Y/n was trying to stop herself from blushing..

She held his collar, " Don't you dare touch him. If anything happens to him, I will lose my rank. Everything will be taken from me and someone else will be the queen."

"Since when did you start caring about your rank? And being a queen."

"Since I realized how powerful it is to be one." She replied. "I can do whatever I have, and have whoever I want," she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Right now, I want you."

She hesitated for a second but she kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her back.

Jungkook couldn't believe it. Y/n was kissing him? Her lips are nothing like he imagined, they were way sweeter and tasted like heaven. He locked the door.

He took off his shirt. Y/n smiled while looking at his chest. "You should put some herbs over it or it will leave a scar."

He shook his head. "I want it to leave a mark. You gave this wound to me, I want to keep it on my body forever."

"Are you insane? Put something on it." Y/n said.

"No, I will not. And I am not insane, I worship you Y/n." He kissed her skin. "I accept every pain, scar and wound you give me."

Namjoon hurts her, Y/n hurts Taehyung and Here Jungkook likes getting hurt by Y/n.

Jungkook was stripping her down, she wanted him. She wanted him. Y/n was feeling a new feeling inside her. She wanted to try doing it with some else. She was feeling lust for Jungkook. The way he was kissing her, Touching her skin. He was desperate.

He wrapped his legs around his waist and pinned him to the wall. She was making out with another man, and they were naked. She can't even imagine Namjoon's reaction to this.

"Add my d'ck in you for me." He whispered, his hands were busy pinning her on the wall. Really? Should she do this? Yes, definitely she wanted to do it. She hold his c*ck and added it in her p*ssy.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulder, while he fck her against the wall. "God, I can't believe I am able to make love with you. I love you. Fck, so feel so good."

Jungkook whispered compliments in her ear. And she feels so good, because of his compliments. It was addicting.

"You are Mine." She whispered.

"Yes! I will always be yours and I will stay yours."

She has Jungkook, he is hers.

He placed her on the ground and turned her around. She put her hand on the wall as he fcked her from behind. She moaned.

"Baby, shush.We will get in trouble." Jungkook whispered, she turned and smiled.

"You are fcking me so good." She replied and kissed his lips.

"I know, I can see the mess you are making. Everything is so stunning about you." He said. He moved faster, as Y/n started moaning loudly, she was close.

She put her head on the wall, as she felt the orgasm. He pulled out and kissed Y/n's lips.

Woah, man make out after s*x?

Y/n would get k'ck out of the room, unless Namjoon hit her or torture her. Then he would let her stay in the room, because he likes to see her cry.

Jungkook pulled away and kissed her forehead. "Thank you, I never thought I would get to touch you , I feel blessed." He kissed her hand.

She was blessed. Y/n caressed his face.

His hands were around her waist, as he hugged her. Hugging each other naked after s*x feels nice. She kissed his lips one last time before she wore her dress.

"I should leave before we get caught. When are you going back?"

"Maybe in 3-4 days." He replied and helped her wear her dress back.

"Hmm, so I get to be with you for 3-4 more days." Y/n said.

Jungkook shook his head. "You get me for the rest of my life. Because I am only yours."

Y/n smiled and left

__