-1-

8 years later,

Y/n opened her eyes, she looked at Namjoon's face. Her body was aching in pain, but at least he was holding her.

She didn't leave her alone in pain, he was hugging her. She wants to be in his arms more often. It's been 12 years since her marriage with him.

She wants to get love. She was still trying to find love with Namjoon. But the only emotion she feels with him is pain.

He is a little nicer to her. He put less restrictions on her now.

Y/n tries to be a good wife, because there is no other way. She had to accept all this. But even when she tries to act perfect, he finds an excuse to hurt her. He still says he shows love by hurting her.

He opened his eyes, and Y/n smiled. "Good morning."

"How are you feeling?" He asked while caressing her bruised lips.

"Still hurting." Y/n said. He kissed her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away.

"Is it better?" He asked. She nodded her head. He kissed her lips again. She shook her head.

"I want more." She mumbled. She is addicted to his attention, and he gives her the most attention during s*x.

He never gets enough of her. He just keeps wanting more and more. No matter how many times he has fcked her. He still wants more.

He kissed her lips, wrapped her legs around his waist. He sat up, they both were already naked. He hold his c*ck placing it at her entrance. She holds his shoulder, she can never get used to his size.

He held her waist, and moved her on his d'ck. He saw the marks he left on her last night, he kissed her neck. He never feels sorry for hurting her, he enjoys it. He still enjoys it. As much as he loves her. 

After that he asked her to join him in the bath too. He made her sit in between his legs, he rested his chin on her shoulder,  He looks like he is in a really good mood.

He kissed her cheeks, again and again. While hugging her waist. He is not this loving. Maybe he is balancing out what happened last night.

"I love you." Y/n said, he is his husband and she must love him only right? He smiled.

"I love you too, my baby." He kissed her neck.

"Can I ask for something?" Y/n asked.

"Hmm?"

"You are going to Busan, can I come with you?" Y/n asked. She really wants to go out. And Jimin and Jungkook's sister is getting married. So they invited and Namjoon was leaving for it.

"Busan? Remember what happened last time?" Namjoon said. Y/n closed her. How can she forget? The image is still In Front of her eyes.

"You will be with me to protect me. I know I am safe if you are by my side." She kissed his hand. She looked at him with puppy eyes. She realized he can't say no to her when she is nice to him and show him her puppy eyes.

"No."

Y/n got sad, maybe puppy eyes doesn't work all the time.

"Please, only this time. I really want to go with you." She said,

"No, Y/n. I am not allowing you." Namjoon replied.

"But why? Please," He seems to be in a good mood so she wants to convince him. "You will be with me right? I heard Busan is really beautiful. And Princess Yuna invited me with you."

"Y/n, I have to leave early. I am going somewhere else before going to Busan." Namjoon said.

She hugged his back. "Please, please, please,"