-52-

In the dimly lit chamber, Namjoon was excited to see Y/n. She said she wanted to experience their wedding night again.

Maybe it would spark the fire in their relationship again. But his excitement turned to dress as the heavy door slammed shut behind him.

He smiled as he saw Y/n blowing the candle, she was wearing a red dress, which was complimenting her body, it truly reminded him of how she was looking on their wedding night. She doesn't like the color red.

She stepped closer to him, he cupped her face. "You look so beautiful, Y/n."

"Thank you honey, my beauty is because of you." She replied, while her hands undressed him. He couldn't see properly, he could only see her face and her body because of the dim light.

She held up the chain, "You want to chain you?" He asked.

"I want to chain you." She replied as she handcuffed her wrists.

She blew the last candle too, it got completely dark.

The air was thick with tension as he strained to see through the darkness. Rats scurried in the corners, their squeaks echoing through the stone walls.

"Honey," Y/n spoke.

"What is this Y/n?" He asked.

"You are forgetting don't you? Our wedding night, you know how it was right? You remember how it was for me? Do you?" She asked

Namjoon, bewildered, took a step back, hitting the wall. "Y/n, what is the meaning of this? Why have you brought me here?"

A sinister smile played on Y/n's lips, "I wanted to hear the painful screams, this time coming from you."

She signaled to the shadows, and the rats scattered, leaving Namjoon alone in the oppressive darkness with rats.

They were hungry and wanted to feast on anyone. She left the room yet she could hear his screams.

Wondering if he was feeling the pain she did because of him, perhaps not, no matter what she does, it will not be enough, it will never be enough.

After a few minutes, she looked at the guards, "It's enough."

They nodded their head and went inside to put the rats in the cage again, she went to the room, just to see him on the floor with a few open wounds, it must be painful, as some parts of her skin were eaten by the rats. "If I had left them for some more time, they would have eaten you completely until the morning."

She said as she approached him, "Why did you stop them huh?" He asked. "You love me Y/n, no matter what, you can't k'll me with your own hands." He said.

She chuckled and shook her head. "I am not the monster you expected me to be."

She stepped closer, and she could see the eaten part of his legs and arms, she uncuffed him, he was breathing heavily, still groaning in pain.

"I wonder if these will heal." She said, "Consider this a taste of the pain you caused, a lesson to carry with you. It feels so disgusting and gross right? When a disgusting creature is touching you and biting you like it will eat your skin? The same I felt."

He held her by her neck and pinned her to the wall. "Are you comparing me with rats?"

"No, you are worse." She said and he held her more firmly.

"That's right, I am but you still love me." He said, pulling her to him, giving her a ick seeing his open wounds.

She smirked, "Love? We both don't know its meaning."