-18-

"Then let's get rid of this child and get pregnant with my child instead."

Y/n looked at Taehyung, "What, no. I am tired of that cycle."

Taehyung stripoed her slowly and kissed her shoulder. "My love, how is it fair? You took my everything, and in return I am not even getting you."

"You are getting me. But this child is precious to me." Y/n said.

"My child was precious too." He held her waist and pulled her closer to him. "You were supposed to give me my child back first."

"Taehyung, stop. You are acting weird." She pushed his hand. He held her jaw, she could see a sinister smile form on his face.

Completely opposite of the cute boxy smile.

"Weird? I am acting the way you want. You wanted to wake the beast in me, you succeeded. And I am just claiming you as mine." He held her waist so tight, he kissed her lips. Her back got smacked to the wall.

She was feeling like she was with Namjoon. Taehyung was acting like him.

Throwing her like she is an object.

Good thing she is used to getting treated like that. She held his face and kissed him.

No matter what he says, she believes he is a good person so he will not hurt her.

But all bad people were good at some point.

Taehyung was supposed to feel disgusted by her but he was feeling the opposite. He was still mad at her. But not disgusted.

He pulled away, he looked at her eyes and patted lips. He wants to ruin, but keep her. "Fck, Y/n, I am going insane."

She bites her lips. "I am already insane for you."

He kissed her lips again. He moaned, and held her hair.

He was being aggressive yet passionate. She likes it that way. She likes being handled roughly.

He pinned her hands above her head with one hand while his other hand caressed her waist and then went up to wrap his long fingers around her neck. He held her neck, she could breath as she felt him pressing her windpipe. He smiled.

"Hmm, fck." He moaned. He kissed her chest while choking her. She tried to move but she was under his weight. "It's such a turn on to see you struggle. You are really weak in reality I can k'll you so easily."

He let go of her neck, he kissed her lips. She will d'e like this. But at least she will d'e while kissing his sweet lips.

He broke the kiss and breath in, and joined their lips again. After a few minutes she got her breathing back to normal. He spread her legs, thrusting his c*ck in her.

"Careful Tae, I really want this child." She said her body is sensitive, she must be really careful but Taehyung was not in the mood to be careful or gentle. He wants to k'll her child.

"I really don't want you to have this child. We are getting rid of it. You are not allowed to have someone else's child." Taehyung said.

"You need to stop, I am not going through it again." She pushed him.

"You have gone through? You must be used to it by now." Taehyung pushed her to the bed again. Even he doesn't know what he is doing, why he is doing it.

He doesn't even know why he is so pissed that she is pregnant. He was supposed to not care.

"Just trust me." He kissed her lips. He was not being rough, Y/n got comfortable. She is worried. But it looks like he wants to take care of her. She cupped his face.