-26-

Present time,

"You should agree to him."Yuri said.

"What? No I am not." She replied.

"It doesn't matter who sits on the throne, what matters is who controls it. And a right woman can control a man. She knows how to handle the man and how to make him do things." She exclaimed.

"I don't want to deal with another man." Y/n said.

"Then k'll him, it's always an option, I want to see you ruling too your highness' ' Yuri said.
__

"So you are agreeing?" Hoseok asked. Y/n smiled, she had to agree because they chose Hoseok. Of course. He would be sitting on the throne that belonged to Y/n.

"Of course I am. As a woman I know my place and I know I am nothing without a man." She said Hoseok noticed her mocking tone but decided to ignore it.

"I am doing you a favor," he said.

"Of course you are. I am grateful." She exclaimed.

He walked closer to her and caressed her hair. "What a good liar you are."

"Can I ask why are you even interested in me?" She asked.

"You are a rebel like her but still you are so much better than her." He replied. Again she?

"Who is she? Tell me please." She wants more from Hoseok than she thinks. She wants the truth that Hoseok and Namjoon are the ones to know.

"Your mother." He replied.

"I remember my mother, she was innocent, or maybe she acted innocent?" Y/n tried to think about it, she didn't feel neglected by her too, she was attached to her but it didn't look like she was attached to Y/n.
Now to think about it, Y/n remembers now she was never treated like Yurim or Yuna but rather she was treated like Dahyun. She was treated like Namjoon's wife even before marriage.

But she does remember the time when Namjoon was normal to her. He was really sweet and loving to her. And then he suddenly changed.

"Earn the truth," he said. "In exchange I should get something too."

"You get me. I am sure that is more than enough." She replied.

"Of course. I will see you tonight." He said.
___

"Eomma, I can't believe I am laying on the grass." Yesol said. Y/n smiled, she was laying on the grass too under the Shadow of the tree. A little sunlight was passing through the branches and falling on her face.

"It's peaceful, isn't it?" She asked. Yesol nodded his head.

"How's appa?" He asked.

"He was being wild but He is in control now." She replied. Making Yesol smile.

"If Appa d'es, am I gonna be the King?" He asked.

"Yes of course baby. The throne belongs to you, you and me."

"Kings can marry whoever they want. I can marry whoever I want too, right?" He asked.

"Of course you can. But don't treat her like an animal." She is sure there must be mothers who hide the abuse happening to them. But Y/n wants Yesol to know and wants him to know what he should not be like.

"No, I will treat you with respect just like I do now." He said.

"Me?" Her expression changed, she sat up. "How many times do I have to explain it to you, Yesol?"

She wants to yell at him and tell him to go to his room. She is doing everything while he is acting like that. She sighed heavily. "Yesol, honey you are a kid. And you don't know the difference between platonic love and romantic love."