-7-

"This can't be true right? You killed her." Y/n asked Namjoon.

"Y/n, why are we talking about this now?"

"I need to know, did you really kill her to marry me?" She questioned him again. He held her face and pinned her to the wall.

"Stop digging past Y/n, you asked me to be a good husband. I am willing to do that but you are not behaving like a good wife."

"I need to know if you really killed her. I always thought you married me just because you loved her. I spend my whole life thinking you are using me to get over her. So I need to you killed her,"

"I did, are you happy now? I did kill her. That doesn't matter, you were fcking mine since the day you were born. You know that I don't need to kill her just to marry her. But I still did, because I didn't want anyone else except you in my life." He exclaimed and let got her jaws.

"Liar if you don't want anyone else except me in your life then why do you sleep with other women?"

"Because I can, but I chose you and made you the queen. Would you be the queen if your mother was alive?" He fixed her messed up hair. "I did it for you, and I have no regrets."

She hugged him. "You loved me that much?"

"Do you still have any doubt? I can do anything for you."

She shook her head. "I love you."

She hugged him again. He kissed forehead.

Y/n was close to her mother but she feels good that Namjoon k'll her for her just to marry her. It made her feel desirable.

__

Y/n hold the bedsheet, as Jungkook fcked her. Her nails dig on his back. She doesn't want him to leave. He feels so good and he makes Y/n feel so beautiful.

Her legs were on his shoulder while he was thrusting her. His thrusts were making her cry in pleasure. He was rough but was hitting the spot. He kissed her feet and legs. "I love your moans. And I love you."

Y/n was not here, because he took her to heaven. She couldn't focus on anything else except the way his c*ck was fcking her.

He came and filled her with his hot liquid. He put her legs down, he didn't took out his c*ck yet. He kissed her lips. "You look so good Y/n. I will miss you so much in Busan."

Y/n smiled. "Are you going to miss me? You got what you want. I am sure you will not even remember."

"You think I just want s*x? Wait until I take you away and make you my wife." He sit up and took out his c*ck. "Beautiful," He kissed her c*nt.

"Take me away huh and make me your wife. Who said I want to be your wife?" Y/n asked, Jungkook covered her with a blanket.

"Don't you want to be with me?" He asked.

"Not as a wife. I am already a wife to a man, and it's horrible to be one." Y/n exclaimed.

Jungkook kissed her hand. "Not with me Y/n, I swear you love each day you spend with me. You don't have to go through all of this, I will take you to Busan soon."

"I've already been through so much. I want to be with you, but not as your wife. You are still a prince, I want to remain a queen."

"That will take time. I want you. Just say it I will k'll my father and brother for you." He pouted.

Y/n chuckled. "No need for that. You don't have me, but I have you. Because of you I am in this mess."

"What mess?"