-23-

"Why would you even do that?" Y/n asked. "Do you have any idea how many problems it has created?"

Taehyung bowed a little. "I am sorry, I am truly sorry. I didn't know that the outcomes would be that extreme. I was just,"

Taehyung was silent, he is not sure what he felt at that moment to tell Namjoon everything. Maybe anger? Jealousy?

"You just wanted to make me feel pain like I made you right?" She asked. "Are you satisfied now?"

He shook his head. "No, I was satisfied when you were crying in my arms."

She stared at his face, she was not expecting that answer. "Are you somehow related to Namjoon?"

Y/n said it as a joke. She was surprised by his answer. Her smile suddenly dropped when she realized there could be chances. Remember she said Namjoon had kids with some other concubines which were not given as status or name and lived life unknown from who their parents are.

"It is just weird, I hated when he made you cry but I love it when I made you cry." Taehyung replied.

She stepped closer to him, "I don't want to cry anymore."

He held her hand. "Then I will not make you cry, but I want you to be mine. Only mine. I don't feel guilty for that physician, I want to destroy every man who tries to take you from me."

She can see it, the way he talks. He has a dark side which he didn't even know existed before Y/n.

__

"One more time please." Y/n mumbled.

"Your body is shaking, and you can't even breathe properly." Namjoon replied. True she can't, she was feeling really sore.

She moved closer to him. "I don't want to leave, please make more love with me."

She got on top of him, she was acting insane, but she didn't get the reaction she wanted from Namjoon.

Maybe Hoseok lied to her. The way he is unbothered no matter what she does.

Namjoon tugged her hair back, while thrusting in her again but in a very gentle manner. She hugged his body, moaning softly in his ear.

He kissed her shoulder. "My love."

Love is disgusting when he talks about love.

___

She opened her eyes and saw Namjoon sleeping beside her. They were still connected and his c*ck in her. As if it's impossible to be pulled away.

Addict huh? Y/n thoughts. It's useless. It was completely useless. She should've agreed with Hoseok and wasted her precious time on Namjoon.

She moved, trying to escape her grip, and free herself.

"P-please." She heard a mumble, she looked at Namjoon. It was him talking in his sleep.

She moved again because she still wanted to free herself from him and she was surprised when she saw tears scrolling down his face. "Stop, please stop."

It wasn't screams, it was small mumbles that could have gone unheard. Y/n cupped his face trying to wake him. "Wake up, you are seeing a dream."

He eventually opened his eyes. He stared at Y/n, "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Fck off. Leave the room." He turned to the other side. Y/n stared at him.

She laid beside him and hugged him from behind. "I can't leave you."

He turned to her and hugged her. He caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. "You love me. Please say you love me."

This is not Namjoon, the desperation in his voice. She can't believe she witnessed this. She replied while playing with his hair, "Yes, a lot baby."