-19-

Yesol was sleeping peacefully. Y/n stared at him, she closed her eyes and started crying. She put her above her mouth trying to stop herself from making any noises. She doesn't want to wake him up.

She cupped his face, at least she has him. She only has him, and she loves him more than anyone. She kissed his forehead.

He opened his eyes. He got excited to see Y/n. "Eomma!"

Y/n quickly wiped her tears. "Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No, it's fine. Eomma! I was thinking about you before I went to sleep! And see you come!" He said.

"You were thinking about me?" She asked. He nodded his head.

"Yes! I w-" He stopped when he noticed that she was crying. "Eomma, are you sad?"

"No."

He pouted. "You're lying, that is not right."

Y/n chuckled, and wiped her tears again. "So, your Eomma cries a lot."

"Why? You don't look pretty while crying." He wiped her tears with his tiny hands. No matter how many times he wipes her tears, more and more tears scroll down.

"I don't look pretty?" She only gets called pretty by Namjoon when she is called.

"Yes, only when you're crying. I want you to be happy and smiling all the time." He said. Y/n hugged him. He cares about her so much, even when she pushed him away since his childhood.

She should not be crying like this infront of him, but she can't help. She hugged him tightly while crying.

Namjoon is right, it would be unfair to Yesol if Y/n had another child. Yesol deserves her love, if he sees her loving another child and not him, he will start hating Y/n.

She laid beside him, she chuckled as Yesol was patting the back of her head. Yesol is really kind and smart. Y/n don't think she would have been able to raise him like he has been raised. "You are a better person than me. I am proud of you."

"I am proud of you too, Eomma." He said. Y/n smiled, she kissed his forehead.

She was wrong, he is the best thing that ever happened to her life.

Yesol kept patting her head. She couldn't stop crying until she fell asleep. Yesol smiled and hugged, he closed his eyes and fell asleep too, he was really happy that Y/n was here. That means she cares about him.

It was so peaceful. She remembers the only good sleep she had in years was in Taehyung's house, and now is the second time.

She suddenly woke up as someone pulled her arm. She looked at him and it was Namjoon. "What happened?" Y/n whispered yell, not wanting to wake up Yesol. But he woke up already.

Namjoon looked really angry. She has never never seen him being this angry. He hurts Y/n even when he is happy, so she is not sure what he will do to her when he looks pissed off.

Namjoon pulled her but Yesol stood up and held Y/n's dress. "Eomma,"

"Go to sleep, it's fine." Y/n said.

Namjoon dragged Y/n down, causing Yesol to fall on the floor. Namjoon completely ignored Yesol and took Y/n to his room.

Did he catch her? Why is so pissed? "What the fck were you doing in Yesol's room?"

"He is my son-" He pushed her to the wall. She groaned. Her body was already feeling weak after what happened earlier.

"Fck shut up, you never fcking care about being a mother, or him being your son. Now suddenly when he is growing up you remember you have a son?" He yelled.