-43-

As they approached his residence, Yuna's curiosity grew, and she couldn't help but wonder who this mysterious person could be. "Who is it? Is it the commoner you fell for?"

"You already heard about it huh?" Jungkook asked his sister and Yuna smiled.

"Yes, Jimin Oppa told me." She said,

Jungkook led Yuna through the elegant corridors of his home until they reached a room bathed in soft, golden light. He gently pushed the door open, and Yuna's eyes widened in shock.

There, near the window, sat a woman of breathtaking beauty and grace, dressed in a traditional hanbok that shimmered with regal elegance.

Yuna's voice caught in her throat as she turned to her brother, her eyes still fixed on the woman. "Is that… Y/n?" she whispered, disbelief coloring her voice.

Yuna had met Y/n in the past, and that is why she recognized her.

Jungkook nodded. "Yes, Yuna. That is Y/n, the queen of Seoul."

"But what is she doing here?" Yuna whispered to her brother.

"I love her." He replied.

"She is married, not just married, she is married to a king. What are you thinking?! You can get k'lled for this! Did appa and Oppa know about this?" Yuna asked. Jungkook shook his head.

"They don't." He replied. "Yuna, can you get along with her? She hasn't talked much since she came here. I know she needs a friend, she doesn't have good experience with girl friendship, so she might be rude to you at first. But she is a good person."

"But-"

"Please Yuna, just a few days until you leave." He said. Yuna looked at Jungkook's eyes, it's first time Jungkook was requesting her for something she couldn't refuse. She nodded.

Yuna had met Y/n in the past, and she actually admired her. She even invited Y/n to come to Busan for her marriage, but Y/n couldn't, but nothing could have prepared her for this moment. With trembling steps, she approached the queen, her heart pounding like a drum, eager to begin a conversation that would change her life forever.

"Hi, I am Yuna. Do you remember me, your Majesty?" Yuna said with a smile. She remembered Y/n being nice but this time she was indeed rude. "Can I sit here?"

"It's your palace not mine." Y/n said. Yuna laughed awkwardly and sat beside her.

___

Yuna tried to talk to Y/n, but she didn't talk much at first. But slowly Y/n started talking to Yuna and opening up. Y/n still have trust issues, after chaeyoung and Yuri. They were the people Y/n trusted blindly. Chaeyoung didn't betray Y/n like Yuri did. But it still left a scar on her.

Yuna is really sweet and friendly, she brings Y/n out. She was tired of staying in the room. When Jungkook offered to take her out and show around, Y/n refused. But she was comfortable with Yuna.

"He is keeping you here against your will?" Yuna asked. Y/n nodded her head. "Oppa doesn't hurt you right?"

Y/n chuckled, "It would be the last day of this world, if he hurt me."

She knows he would never hurt her. But she still tests his limits.

"He loves you alot." Yuna said, "Do you love him?"

Y/n shook her head. "I can't love someone like him."

"Why?"

"He reminds me of someone. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. And why does he even love me? When he can be with a better girl." Y/n said.