-46-

Taehyung stands in the heart of the enchanted garden, a small, ornate globe clasped tightly in his hands. Within the globe, images of Jimin and Y/n kissing and making out was seen

Taehyung's noona observes him with a knowing gaze, her expression a blend of concern and curiosity.

"You think she's gonna fall in love?" She asked.

Taehyung shook her head,"I don't think she repeated her mistake for the third time and even if she did, he will d'e. Like Jin and Hoseok."

"What are you planning to do, Taehyung? You are holding the globe as if you would crush it in your hand." She said,

Taehyung's gaze remains fixated on the swirling images within the globe, his voice laced with a quiet determination.

"I don't have to do anything. I can control her fate. No matter what happens, I won't let Y/n be with anyone but me."

Nonna's eyes widen, a flicker of concern flashing across her face.

"Taehyung, be careful. Love can be a dangerous game when played with such power."

Taehyung's grip on the globe tightens, "I know what I'm doing, Nonna. Y/n is meant to be mine, and I'll make sure of it."

Nonna, her worry palpable, places a gentle hand on Taehyung's shoulder, her voice a whisper in the night.

"Remember, controlling someone's fate comes with a price. I am scared that in the process of trying to have you, you let the darkness of this type of magic take over you." She said,

Taehyung meets her gaze, "I know and I am willing to pay any price to have her at least in this life."
___

They were lost in kissing each other, Y/n loved the way his plump lips felt against hers. He pulled back and pinned her to the table.

Jimin smashed his lips on her once again, devouring her lips, he held her waist pressing her against him.

His kiss moved down to her neck, shoulder, before he started sucking harder, he was leaving marks on her scar.

"Are you leaving this for Jungkook to see?" She asked. Jimin chuckled.

"No, I want to show how much I admire it, but I don't mind if he sees it too." He said he was about to find her sweet spots.

His hand caressed her waist while he was kissing the line of her scar that started from her shoulder and ended at her waist.

Her eyes noticed his hand, he was wearing a ring. "Are you perhaps married?" She asked.

"Hmm, yeah so?" He asked. She held her dress and started wearing it.

"I don't sleep with married men," she said, her tone firm.

He chuckled. "What? You can't say no to me," he insisted.

"I can," she replied evenly.

"You're married too," he countered.

"It's different. My husband deserves to be cheated on and betrayed, but I don't think your wife does," she retorted, her voice rising slightly. Jimin sat beside her, observing the exchange.

"So you want me to leave my wife?" he pressed.

"I've learned my lesson not to steal others' husbands," Y/n affirmed.

Jimin, surprised, interjected, "Wait, you've stolen someone's husband?"

Y/n laughed, a hint of embarrassment in her voice. "Kinda. Now I'm ashamed. It was so stupid of me."