-33-

When the physician arrived, Y/n was immediately taken to a private room to be examined.

After a few moments, the physician looked up at her with a serious expression. "Your Majesty, I have some news. You are pregnant."

Y/n's heart raced as she processed the news. She laid there, Taehyung, he got what he wanted. But she doesn't want to tell him this.

He is already possessive, she can't tolerate him being possessive about the pregnancy. She is sure it's him because

"How many weeks?" She asked.

"It looks like 5-6," he replied.

"8 weeks." Y/n said. She can't tell anyone that it's not Namjoon's child.

The physician nodded, he understood the order. "As far as I can tell, everything looks good. However, I recommend that you take it easy for the next few months and avoid any strenuous activities. You should also follow a healthy diet and get plenty of rest."

Y/n nodded, still feeling shaken. She decided to hide it.

But someone else didn't want it to be a secret. "Taehyung? Why does he want to meet me?" Y/n asked Yuri.

"He requested to meet you after he heard the good news of you being pregnant." Yuri said. And Y/n was shocked.

"What? Who told him?" Y/n asked.

"I thought you would be happy if the father knew about it." Yuri said.

"I didn't give you orders to do that, what is wrong with you lately? Now leave, don't show me your face." Y/n said. She was clearly pissed, she wanted to hide it from Taehyung and now she has to face him.

Taehyung came to Y/n with a huge boxy smile, he hugged her.

"You have no idea how happy I am." He wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her lips.

He broke the kiss and cupped her face. "Be mine."

"Huh?" Y/n doesn't know what to say. Taehyung put his head over her.

"Be mine, It will be beautiful Y/n. I promise. Let's K'll Appa and be together." He said.

"Appa?" She asked.

"It's a long story." Taehyung said. Y/n clenched her fist. So he knew, he knew he was the real son? He knew if he spoke up, he could take her throne, and he did nothing and played with Y/n too. "But Y/n, stop chasing, don't you make me feel loved?"

No, she didn't feel love when he hurt her, she didn't feel love now when he hid the fact he knew everything for her. He broke her trust too. And she can't forgive him.

"Promise me you will be mine only." He said. She can't promise that, she doesn't even want to be his. Y/n hugged him, she doesn't want to show her emotions to him.

__

Y/n played with Hoseok's hand. She tends to gravitate towards the one who just loves her without ever hurting her or lying to her. Hoseok has never disappoint her.

And at this point Hoseok has never hurted her. She just feels loved whenever she is with him, and they haven't even done it yet.

Y/n thought s*x is everything, it's the only way to express your emotions, and feelings. But when Hoseok, she feels love even when all she is doing is holding hands with him.

"What do you really want from me?" Y/n asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"It has been weeks, you have zero interest in sleeping with me, all we are doing is talking, having meals together, sleeping on the same bed but not even kissing." She said,

"So, do you want me to kiss me that badly?" He teased her, making her chuckle.

"Yes but I am confused." She said,

"Well there is nothing to be confused with, I like you, and I like hanging out with you." He said she stopped walking, he looked at her confused, she held his face and kissed him.

The kiss was sudden and it took him off guard, but he caught up with her pace and kissed her back. Keeping forgetting they are outfits where others can see them.

And there was someone who was staring at them, Taehyung. He wanted her all by himself.

"It's a nice view isn't it?" Yuri said. Taehyung looked at her and rolled his eyes. "You know she can never be yours."

"Who are you to comment?" Taehyung got really mad. Yuri looked at Taehyung and smiled at him while tilting her head a little.

"You didn't ask the reason, it is because you are a weaker Man. You are low in rank, and you hold no power over her." Yuri said. Taehyung was silent. Is there a reason? "You know you can become the King, you are his son. And don't you want that? Don't you want Y/n to be in your control?"

He wants it, he wants to own Y/n. "I don't have any proof."

"That's on me, for that you have to k'll Hoseok first." She said Taehyung looked at him. "Not in a sneaky way, I want you to k'll him right In Front of Y/n while looking at her. Then the throne will be yours, I promise."

"I don't trust you." He said.

Yuri sighed, "Then just keep staring, you don't care for your child either."

__