-10-

Jin held her chin and caressed her lips. "It would need more care, or else it would leave a mark."

Jin didn't question Y/n why she has the bite mark, he was amused it was Namjoon.

"Kiss me, it will heal quickly." Y/n pouted. Jin chuckled. 

"Stop being so cute. I am trying to focus on my job." Jin replied. Y/n looked down, he held her cheek and pecked her lips.

"Good now?" He asked. She nodded her head with a huge smile. "Let's put something over it so it doesn't leave a mark."

__

Y/n turn the page of her scrapbook. She didn't get time to gluel the leaves she found with Taehyung in her scrapbook.

She wrote the description next to it. She smiled when she looked at the leaf that was heart shaped. Taehyung helped her get this. And it's heart shaped. Usually this type of leaves are round shaped but the one Taehyung chose was coincidentally a heart shape.

"It was all a sign." She smiled and turned the page and opened a new page, for that heart shaped leaf.

Her lion came and put his put on her lap, Y/n caressed the fur. "It's cute right?" She asked.

Sometimes she forgets they are wild animals, they behave like big cats to Y/n. They are more friendly than cats.

Namjoon came to her room, she closed the book and went to greet him. She hugged tightly. As if he is not the same person who left her bleeding in the room. "I was missing you."

Namjoon kissed her forehead. "Now I am here. I have brought a little present for you."

She pulled away and she looked at the court lady who was holding a necklace, it was a gold necklace with green gems on it, which is her favorite color. He would buy her all types of jewelry but then he realized she only wears the one with green gems, so now he only gives her those which she would like and wear. "It's so pretty,"

Namjoon smiled, he then noticed her lips, He held her chin and made her look at her. "What happened to your lips?

"Oh, It's just an inflection. The physician has put some medicine over it. It will heal soon." Y/n lied. Namjoon looked at the maid, she bowed and left the room.

He can't see it's a bite mark because Jin has put medicine over it that covers it up.

"You are the queen Y/n, you can't go out like this." Namjoon said.

"I know, I will stay in my room, Until this gets healed." She said, she held his arm."Don't worry,"

He held her chin and ripped it. Y/n panicked and stopped him. "I am supposed to keep it on for 24 hours. Or It will leave a scar."

"I want to see it." He wiped it off and he could see the bit mark. "Y/n it looks like someone has bitten your lips." He caressed it, and looked really mad.

"Gaenip did." She put the blame on her lion, a really stupid excuse. But when she looks into Namjoon's eyes. She gets nervous.

"It's not him. How could you lie to me?" He doesn't give a sh't about who gave the mark, he was more mad that Y/n lied to him. He held her arm and pulled her to his room.

He pushed her, and she fell on the ground. "Take off your clothes." He ordered her while he started stripping himself.

She has to do as he says. "I am sorry for lying, it just-"

"Shut up," he yelled, she flinched. She never changes, he always makes her feel like that scared little girl.

She started crying while taking off his clothes. He held her by her hair making her stand up, he pinned her to the wall. "You know what happens to you when you lie?"