-37-

"Locking her in that place? How is it fair?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon Chuckled.

"Are you not ashamed to take her side when you have a stab wound given by her?" He asked. "And after what she did, she deserves to d'e."

"But-" Taehyung stopped talking when Namjoon raised his hand.

"I am being gentle to you too Taehyung, you crossed your line so many times. I don't think I would forgive Yesol if he had made mistakes like you." Namjoon said.

He then left, he wanted to see Y/n. He was mad at Yuri, how could she run away again? Yuri does that all the time and Namjoon was actually tired of it. He was so mad that he was thinking of actually k'lling her if he found her.

He would not let Y/n do that to him, Yuri ran away, but he will make sure that Y/n never does that. That is why he locked her up, it will keep her there.

Namjoon went to see her, Y/n was sitting near the window while looking out, the sunlight was falling on her face, making it look like she was glowing, and the air was softly caressing her hair.

She never fails to take away his breath just by looking at her. "You look quite happy here." Namjoon said.

She looked at him and smiled, "Yeah, because you share your pain and your trauma with me by locking me here, so I am happy."

"I didn't lock you here because of that." Namjoon said.

"Whatever the reason, I am glad to be here, so close to you." She said, He walked closer to her and held her chin.

"You are not close to me anymore." He replied.

Which made Y/n smile, "I'm closer to you then any girl can ever be. And I want to be here with you."

"No, you don't." He said.

"If I didn't want to be close, I would have left and run away, but I am not like my mother. She doesn't love you, but I do." She replied.

"You hate me."

She nodded her head. "I love you as much as I hate you. Don't you feel the same for me?"

She shook his head. "I hate you." He leaned in and kissed her lips.

She lets him think he wins, until she wins.
__

Yoongi looked at the woman and smiled. "Welcome, I am really glad to see you here."

"Leave me!" Yuri pushed the guards, "You have no idea what He will do if he gets to know you kidnapped me."

"Why would the King of Seoul care about a mere Court lady?" Yoongi chuckled.

"You don't know anything, you don't know my power, and what I can do! So leave me!" Yuri exclaimed.

"I am Afraid I can't do that. My queen Y/n, asked me a favor to keep you in Daegu, and Torture you. So I must fulfill that."

_

Flashback,

Y/n's heart raced as she heard the news about her court lady, Yuri. She had always suspected that something was off about her, but she never could have imagined the truth.

Is Yuri her mother?

Y/n felt a mix of emotions as she processed this information. She was shocked and angry that someone she had trusted so deeply had betrayed her. But she was also relieved to finally know the truth and to be able to take action to protect her kingdom.

As Y/n thought about what to do next, she knew that she needed to act quickly. She was outraged by the news, but she realized how clever Yuri is.

She already knows Namjoon was awake, she knows the side cause of the poison, which includes bluish lips, pale skin color, and drying of hands. And when she visited Namjoon, she saw none of them. She knew he was pretending, but at first she didn't know why he would pretend.

She decided to leave with Jungkook. Until she found out about Yuri, and then she decided to stay.

She can't leave, she can't run away without making both of them pay for what they did to her.

Y/n knew that she couldn't let Yuri continue to operate within her court, so she ordered her arrest. But she also knew that they needed to find out more about Yuri.

She knows Namjoon will be mad, so she sends Yuri to Daegu, so in the meantime, she can plan what she has to do with Namjoon and Taehyung.

Y/n was horrified to learn that it was a powerful kingdom that had long been her enemy.

___

Present day,

From the Grim tower to Namjoon's room. She knows she is making progress. Yuri taught her a lot, unconsciously.

Although, Y/n doesn't have the title of his wife or the queen. But no one else. And each night he is with her.

He put his hand over her stomach. "Why is it not dying?"

He asked, because the baby seems to be healthy and growing well. Y/n smiled. "She is strong, and really wants to live. It's her desire to live and be born."

"Why are you so confident it's a she?" Namjoon asked.

"Because she is surviving the abuse, only a woman can go through this much pain, and still breathing." Y/n replied.

Namjoon looked at Y/n, he feels like he is in a cycle, he remembers when Yuri was pregnant and it wasn't his child, yet still Namjoon loved her and wanted the child.

And now again, he was feeling the same. He forgives Yuri all the time, but he Forgives Y/n too. If it was his other wives, he would have K'lled them from cheating, but Y/n has done so much yet he doesn't seem to hate her.

Y/n hold Namjoon's hand and kiss it. "Thank you for hurting me Yeobo, and giving me a chance."

She smiled, he rubbed his thumb over her face. Stupid him, he wasted so much Time on Yuri when had Y/n. Who doesn't use him like Yuri.

Yuri chapter is over for him, forever. Now it's Y/n, and Namjoon wants to keep her forever.

___