-20-

Y/n was reminded of reality when she saw Namjoon. He was acting as if he didn't cut open her chest.

"Show it, I want to see how bad it is." He said. So he remembers. She took off her gown and he could see the huge cut in her chest. He stared at the scar in silence for a few minutes.

He finally mumbled, "Sorry."

"Sorry? Wow, never thought I would hear it from you." She said.

He slapped her. "You don't deserve the apology, are we going to act like you didn't have the hickeys on your skin? You know it's your fault and you should be glad that I didn't cut off your useless breast."

"There were no hickeys."

"You are lying. Do You want to get locked again?" He said.

She looked down. "I don't like it. I don't feel pretty."

She always gets compliments for her perfectly smooth skin, now there is a huge scar on it, she doesn't feel pretty because of it.

"I find it pretty, really pretty. And I would love to make your skin even prettier if you don't behave." He said, "I have it too,"

He is right, he has a scar on his chest too, it is a faded scar but still visible. She never asks him where he got it from.

"It's different, you must get it in some war. It's a sign of bravery for you but for me it's just a scar."

"I didn't get it in a war Y/n." He said.

"Then?" She asked.

He cupped her face. "The point is, You are beautiful to me. And you would always be beautiful to me even if I crave all your organs out, you would still be the most beautiful person to me."

"I can see you do that." She can see him k'lling her. She caressed his cheeks. "I admire you no matter what you do. I would still admire you. I love you baby."

She hugged him and kissed his neck. "I love you so fcking much, you are right, I was seeing someone but I have realized I only love you. No one is like you."

"Are you accepting that you are cheating?"

"I was, I am so stupid to fall for his trap. I was just so desperate for love and his promises felt real. But it wasn't. Nothing was real, I committed the sin. You can do whatever you want." She said she can't cry.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"He is buried 10 feet under the ground, he came between us, I ended his life. He taught me something really important." She cupped his face. "How much I love you. You can k'll me, I would accept to d'e in your hands happily for the sin I have committed."

Is truly feeling guilty for sleeping with three men? Absolutely not, she believes if men can have concubines, then women can sleep with whoever she wants.

"His name Y/n."

"Hewoon Jung," Of course she would not tell him about Jungkook, Jin or Taehyung. That would be putting their life at risk. But she decided to put someone else's life at risk. Jung Hewoon, he is one of people who works close to Namjoon, Y/n choose him to slaughter because she knows he was not loyal, she already hates disloyal people and she wanted to k'll him anyway.

Her accepting that cheated and giving him name will make him think he caught her.

"I feel so ashamed, I will take whatever punishment you decide." She will get punished anyway. "I just, I love you so much. I just want love and want to Love you."
_

Namjoon didn't punish her for that and Y/n is surprised. But sometimes he is unpredictable.

He was caressing her hair. He is as love desperate as Y/n, but he is not lucky like Y/n because there is no one who truly loves him.