-35-

"I am tired of this now, you said just a few days, now it has been weeks, and all I am doing is sitting here. And now you are telling me that Taehyung is the king and fcking my wife?" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Why are you so mad he is your son." Yuri said.

"I never consider him my son. Yesol is my only son." He exclaimed.

"Yesol? Huh?" Yuri chuckled and crossed her arms.

"Listen, Yuri, we should really end this. Now, I don't understand what you are trying to do?" Namjoon said. "It's fcking annoying, I want to k'll her. She just keeps making me ashamed by her actions, can you believe it?"

She nodded her head, "She just needs to know her place."

__

Jungkook could see the sadness in Y/n's eyes as she stared out the window of her palace. Her thoughts seemed to be far away, and he knew that something was troubling her deeply.

"Y/n," he said softly, approaching her from behind. "Are you okay?"

She chuckled, "Okay? Taehyung took my position from me. Which I worked so hard for. And now he doesn't want to sleep with concubines, he wants to sleep with me. In short, he just want me to be his sl't. And have his stupid baby."

"Calm down, it will be fine."

Y/n turned to face him,"I'm just so tired, Jungkook," she whispered. "Tired of the cruelty of my own palace. Tired of the constant politics and backstabbing. I just want to escape it all."

Jungkook's heart ached for her. He knew how difficult it could be to live in such a place, where everyone was constantly vying for power and influence. But he also knew that there was a way out.

"Come with me to Busan," he said, taking her hand. "We'll leave this all behind and start a new life together. You don't have to live like this anymore."

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise. She had never considered running away before, but the idea of escaping the palace and starting fresh with Jungkook was tempting.

"Are you sure?" she asked, her voice trembling.

Jungkook nodded, pulling her into a tight embrace. "I'm sure. I love you, Y/n. And I'll do anything to make you happy."

Y/n felt her heart swell with emotion as he kissed her forehead. She knew that this was what she wanted to be away from the cruelty of her palace.

"Okay," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "Let's go to Busan."
___

Taehyung wanted her to respect him, he wanted her to know his worth. And now he was satisfied, he didn't think he could be more powerful than her. But he was and it made him know his Worth.

He entered the room and smiled when he saw Y/n sitting in front of the mirror and brushing her long hair.

He stood behind her and stared at her. "Beautiful honey."

She ignored his presence. He walked closer to her. "I know you are mad at me. You left me no choice."

"Murder is never a choice, Taehyung." She replied.

Taehyung chuckled, "As if you haven't k'll anyone? This is how the world works Y/n, the weaker ones get k'lled and the stronger one will survive."

She put the brush on the table. "Hmm, good people d'es and we are left with animals like you."

He walked closer to her and caressed her hair. "You are not good either."

She nodded her head. "That is why I am alive. If I were good I would have d'ed long time ago."

Taehyung's lips curled up in a smile. "I know right honey?"

He touched her cheek and kissed her lips, and in return, she stabbed his chest with her hair accessory.

___

Taehyung survived, Y/n stabbed him with her hair accessory so it didn't harm him alot. He just lost some blood.

"It is wild, she is really losing her mind. I think it will be best to withdraw her from all the court decisions." The court suggested.

It was not a good idea to stab the King but Y/n was tried. And she did what she wanted.

"It wasn't her." Taehyung said he was doing fine. But the time he was stabbing the whole palace was insane because of Taehyung.

"Your majesty the guards saw her-"

"I am saying it was not her. Are you doubting me?" Taehyung said. The man looked down and shook his head. "Leave me alone for sometime with her."

He said and everyone left except Y/n and him. "Come here Y/n," Taehyung said.

She did, she had no other choice. He pulled her on his lap. "What was it huh?" He asked.

"What else? I wanted to stab your eyes, because of you I lost my love twice." Y/n said.

"Y/n, it was not love. You don't fall in love twice this easily." He exclaimed, he kissed her jaws. "Last warning, next time I will punish you."

"Next time I will make sure you d'e." She replied. He sighed and put his hand over her stomach.

"Only if you were pregnant, I would have taught you how to be obedient." He said.

She stared at Taehyung, it doesn't matter, she will run away tonight with Jungkook.
___

Y/n caressed Namjoon's hand. Namjoon doesn't want to go through this again, Yuri hasn't come to visit him for two days.

"I am sorry," she mumbled and started crying. "I am sorry, I love you so much. I have realized it. I know you must be mad at me. I know you want to k'll me. I just."

Y/n shut her eyes  "I am stupid, I am sorry. I will stop poisoning you honey, I want to see you too. I want to feel your touch again. It is your fault, you always loved that Woman, who is she huh! You should have told me about her. I would have loved you more than that."

Namjoon just listens to her. Y/n caressed his cheek. "Can you forgive me? Once more? Or you can decide whatever punishment you want?"

He is thinking maybe it's his fault too. If he just had Loved Y/n as much as he loved Yuri, they would be a happy couple now.

But first love, it's like it's stuck in his throat. He can't seem to spit it out or swallow it.

Namjoon gets everything, he always gets everything, and no one questions him. But not Yuri,

Y/n wiped her tears. "I just wanted to see you one last time before leaving, I would have stayed for you,"

Namjoon got curious, where is she going?

She played with his hair. "I love you Yeobo,"

She leaned in and kissed his lips. For 30 seconds the kiss was one sided but then she felt him kissing her back.

He was kissing her back.

That means he is not paralyzed.

"You are not going anywhere, Y/n."

___