-38-

Y/n opened her eyes as she felt someone caressing her baby bump. She moved closer to him and hugged him. Namjoon was surprised that she was awake.

"You're gonna run away after this baby," Namjoon spoken.

"If running away was what I wanted I would have left." She replied.

"That is also a problem, I don't know what you want." He said.

Y/n opened her eyes and looked at him straight in his eyes. She wants a lot of things. "I want your love back."

He Chuckled."Back? I never loved you in the first place."

"You sure you never did?" She caressed his hair, "Did you not miss me when you were with her?"

He did. "Love is stupid."

"Are you that heart broken by that Yuri?" She asked.

"No, don't take her name that was not love."

"But this feels like love right?" She asked while wrapping her arms around him tightly. He said that she will have no rank, yet still she owns the highest rank, and she is the only one he spends each night with now.

He shook his head. "It feels way better."

He caressed her hair, it's the best. Y/n is, now one is coming between them now, he will not let that happen. No one can separate them. He will not let anyone touch her.
___

As Y/n thought it was a girl. Taehyung couldn't stop smiling. "When is she gonna open her eyes? I want to see if she has your eyes."

"She looks more like you than me." Y/n said. Taehyung's smile grew bigger, he kissed the baby's forehead and then tried to kiss Y/n's forehead, but she moved and didn't let him kiss.

"Don't you want us three together?" He asked. Y/n looked at Taehyung and shook her head.

"No." She replied.

"Why? You can forgive him for everything but not me." He said.

"I am tired, I want to rest." Y/n took the baby from him.

"He treats you horribly and gives you no respect." Taehyung exclaimed.

She chuckled. "As if he was treating me any better before."

She looked at the child and then smiled.

Then Namjoon came, she was honestly not expecting him to be there. He didn't look at the child and his eyes were glued to Y/n.

He didn't say anything and walked closer to her. He caressed her cheeks and kissed her. His eyes examine her, he doesn't want to ask how she is. "You are glowing even after birth."

Y/n smiled back at Namjoon. Even after all the harsh things the baby survived and she is healthy.

"Thank you for coming here." Y/n spoke, she showed him the baby. "Pretty right?"

He stared at the child. "No. Not like you."

"She is prettier right?" Y/n replied, Namjoon didn't agree with her. "You can decide her fate."

Namjoon looked at her and she continued."I am so happy for her, and I want to protect her as a mother and love her. But at the same time, I know my mistake, and I don't think I will forgive myself until you forgive me. You can k'll her if that will make you feel better and forgive me."

Taehyung was surprised by her words. Is she that blinded that she doesn't even care about her daughter?

Namjoon kissed Y/n's forehead, he doesn't care, as long as Y/n stays and be with him. He doesn't care about anyone.

"There is no need." Namjoon said. Y/n smiled.

"Thank you so much for being so humble and kind." She said,

___

"You looked sad, shouldn't you be happy right now?" She asked.

Taehyung looked at her. "Why should I be happy? Y/n why does she forgives everyone and not me?"

His noona chuckled. "That good right? You will be away from her curse."

"I can give her so much, so much love, me, her and our duaghter we can live a perfect life." He said.

"Perfect life." She repeated the words.

"Yeah, perfect life. I should have just k'lled him. He came back and took Y/n from me."

"He is her husband." She said.

Taehyung chuckled. "Who treats her badly, yet Look at her, being obedient and nice to him. She even offer him to k'll my daughter can you believe it?"

"You don't understand her. She got him, she is better at controlling him than her mother."
___

The baby started crying, she just got born and she  must be hungry. The maid was about to take the baby but Y/n stopped her and Y/n tried to breastfeed the baby.

The baby was lost at first, but then started sucking on her nipple. Then she started crying again. There was no milk.

She tried the other one again, so Jin was really right?

"Your highness, give me the child." The maid said. She had to agree. But she was disappointed and sad.

She looked at the door and smiled. "Yesol, are you here to see your sister?"

He entered the room. "I was here to see you mother."

"You also should see your sister." She said,

"I don't want to." He replied.

"Why?" She asked, Yesol shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know."

Y/n asked the maid to bring the baby, " Look."

Yesol took a look at the baby. "She is nothing like you."

"Yes, she is not. She is way prettier right?" Y/n smiled and caressed her cheeks. Yesol stared at her.

"You don't love me like you love her, " he said. Y/n hold Yesol's hand.

"No baby, I love you and I love your sister. I love both of you. And I want to see you both survive. This palace, the throne, it's loyal to no one, everyone is fake. Your father, her father, I can trust no one but you. And I am sure you will protect your younger sister right?" She asked. "I don't want her to suffer, I don't want you to suffer too Yesol, I don't want a life like mine for you both, I know my actions were not right many times, but I don't want you to get punished."

Yesol nodded his head and he moved closer to Y/n and held her face and placed a kiss over her forehead." I will protect her, and I will protect you."

Y/n chuckled. "My baby is a grown up now?"

Yesol nodded his head.

___