-6-

Y/n entered her room and saw Namjoon was already there. She acted normal In Front of him. "It's nice to see you here, you should have called me. I made you wait."

"Heard you went to meet that farmer?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, I figured out you didn't kill him yet. Keep him alive for sometime and his wife too." She replied.

"Why?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "It's fun to see him suffer."

"Why are you keeping them here? They are innocent right?" Namjoon said, Y/n shook her head. She stepped close to Namjoon and caressed his hair.

"He hurt me so much .They weren't, they weren't innocent. They hurt me. I was fine with my life. I was fine with everything. Then they came into my life and made me realize that my life is a hell. And their life is how I wanted to live.  I wanted him to suffer, he disrespected me, humiliated me. I will make him suffer." Y/n said.

"You want to make him suffer for no reason." He cupped her cheek.

"There is a reason, I like it when he is in pain. It feels good." Y/n said. Namjoon smiled.

"I can understand. I feel good too when I see you in pain. But that doesn't mean I don't love you." Namjoon kissed her cheek. "Where did you go after that? You were nowhere to be found ?"

"I was hanging in the garden." She lied. She can't tell me she was getting fcked by the Busan prince.

"Really? Guards couldn't find you there."

She walked to him, he was sitting on bed. She stood in between his legs, putting her knee on his bulge. "I was hiding from them,"

She held his chin, "Aren't you being too naughty these days?" He asked.

"You enjoy it don't you?" She slowly kneels down in between his legs. She took off his clothes.

"Yes, baby." He replied.

Y/n hates giving heads, she feels disgusted by them. It's her least favorite to do, but she knows he enjoys it. "Do you love me?" She asked.

"Of course, yes, I love you so fcking much." He said. She smiled. She wanted to hear it, she wanted to know that she is loved by men, and can make them go crazy over her.

He says she is not good at pleasing him. But his moans were saying otherwise.
__

Taehyung was worried about Selugi. She was in a cell in front of him. The
guards would give Taehyung food but let Selugi starve. And how would he eat something when his wife is starving?

"Please give this to her. I am not hungry. She needs it more. She is carrying a child." Taehyung begged the guards.

"If you don't want to eat then don't, we got orders to not serve anything to her." The guards said.

"How can you be so cruel? She looks so weak! She hasn't eaten anything for days!" Taehyung yelled.

"Stop, be quiet." The guard said.

"Taehyung, I am fine. Don't worry about me." Selugi said. How can he not worry?

Y/n came there she looked at the food. "Why are you not eating?"

"Your highness please, I don't need food, she does. She is pregnant." Taehyung said.

"You cared for her so much?" Y/n asked.

"She is pregnant, don't punish her please. It's my fault I disrespected you, not her." Taehyung said.

"Yes, it is true. How about this? I will let her go, but not you, Taehyung . You have to stay here." Y/n exclaimed.