-3-

"What do you mean you haven't found her yet? It's already been over 24 hours! She is the queen! How can you all be lazy!" Namjoon yelled. He was going insane without Y/n. She has always been in front of him. And now she suddenly disappeared. He was scared.

He held his head. Where would she be, what if she got hurt? No, he can't lose her. No way. He can't let anything happen to her.

"We are trying to find her body-" The guard said. Namjoon looked at him.

"What did you say?" Namjoon stepped closer to the guard, he felt nervous. He accidentally said body, but they think Y/n d'ed too with everyone else. Namjoon put his hand over the guard's shoulder.

The guard quickly kneels down. "Your majesty, please forgive me. I didn't mean it." He begged him. "The Queen will be fine by the mercy of god.

Namjoon took his sword, and cut his head in front of everyone. "Find, before I k'll you all. If anything happens to her, remember I will slaughter all of you."
__

Taehyung tried to ask Y/n differently. He was trying to help Y/n remember her family and where came from.

But of course by now Y/n doesn't want to go back. So she acted saying she doesn't remember anything.

"I am sorry, I still can't remember anything. I should leave your house, you must be annoyed by me."

"No, that is not the reason. I just want to help, your family must be worried." Taehyung said.

"What should I do? I need to leave tomorrow. Should I stay?" Selugi asked Taehyung.

"Are you going somewhere?" Y/n asked.

"Selugi is going to her parents house tomorrow, you can bring Y/n with you." Taehyung suggested.

"No," Y/n exclaimed. "I mean, What if my family came looking for me? They are more likely to look for me in this area, right? Than anywhere else."

Selugi nodded her head. "She is right, her family would be looking for her here. She should stay here. You are here too, help her find her family."

"Okay,"

__

Next day, Selugi had left. Taehyung was leaving for work.

"If you are hungry, everything is in the kitchen. You can cook right?" He asked.

"Can I cook?" She asked herself. Taehyung was waiting for her answer. "Yes, I can." She lied. She has never even seen what a kitchen looks like.

"Okay, see you in the evening." He said and left.

If Selugi was here, he would have kissed her forehead before leaving.

Y/n smiled seeing how hard working and sweet Taehyung is. He is Handsome too, all in one.

She went to the kitchen. What is she supposed to do? She looked at the fresh vegetables and food.
__

Taehyung came back and he saw the black smoke coming. He ran to the small kitchen and saw Y/n trying to fire the wood.

"What are you doing?" He pulled her away. She coughed.

"Fire, why is it so hard to light it?" She said she has been trying since morning.

"You are saying you haven't cooked anything and were just trying to light the fire?" He asked.

She looked at Taehyung, she made a mistake. Is he going to scold her? Slap her?

He started laughing. "Really? You can't cook!" He laughed so hard. Y/n looked at his face, he looked so pretty while laughing, so pure.

He stopped laughing, and moved a little closer to her. His one hand cupped her cheek, his hands were rough, he worked hard and she could feel it. He rubs his thumb on her cheek removing the dirt off her cheeks. "You should have told me you can't cook, look at the mess. Go sit in the room, I will cook for you."