-13-

Y/n looked at the mess in Taehyung's room, he threw the things around and he didn't let any maid fix it. Y/n saw Taehyung he was sitting on the floor. His hair was a mess.

"Taehyung,"

"Don't show me your face. You k'll my wife. Why? I did everything you say. Why did you have to k'll her? She was innocent!" Taehyung said.

Y/n stepped closer to him. "I didn't."

Taehyung let out a sad chuckle. "Of course you get k'll her yourself, but I am sure you must have send people to k'll her. YOU ARE HEARTLESS! I WAS EXCITED TO MEET HER BUT ALL I SAW WAS HER BEING COVERED IN BLOOD."

She really didn't k'll her. Why would she k'll Selugi when she was the only way she could control Taehyung?

"Taehyung, I didn't do that. And I sent you back so you could meet her." She said Taehyung started crying again. "I know who did this. It was not me. I am sure it's him! He destroyed this! My husband must have done it."

She tries to touch him. "STAY AWAY! YOU MAKE ME SICK! AT THIS POINT JUST K'LL ME TOO! FCK WHY AM I EVEN ALIVE? THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET ME STAY WITH HER. AND I HAD TO LIVE HER BODY THERE BECAUSE YOUR FCKING GUARDS BRING ME HERE." He yelled.

He pushed her, and added,"I HATE YOU! YOU SHOULD D'E. I HOPE YOU GET THE MOST PAINFUL DE*TH FOR RUINING MY LIFE."

"At least listen to me."

"No, you listen to me! I will forever hate you. If you think by k'lling my family I will fall in love with you? Then NEVER! I will never be in love with you."

Taehyung was not ready to even talk to her properly. "You need to behave, I am telling you that I wasn't me,"

"Shut up! I know it's you! You are disgusting!" He yelled.

"What if it was me? What will you do?" She asked, and she stepped closer to him. "You are no one to question me. This is my kingdom, I can k'll whoever I want. I own everything fcking thing and person of this kingdom. Including you."

"Then K'll me too, that is a better option than being with you." Taehyung replied.

Y/n smirked. "Baby, you sure? If that is what you want."

"Yes, you suffocate me."

"Do you even know what suffocation is?" She chuckled. "Guards."

The guards came to the room, Y/n told them to lock Taehyung in the small space, just like Namjoon locks Y/n when she messes up.

Taehyung didn't even try to stop them, he was tired of life and tired of Y/n. They locked him and left.

It was complete silence at first. Y/n was worried if he was even okay, then she heard him hitting the box when he couldn't breathe anymore.

"Weak Taehyung, you are so weak. I have spent hours, you can't even be in there for a few minutes?" Y/n chuckled, and crossed her arms.

"O-pen! This! I c-can't breathe-" He exclaimed.

"Why are you trying to come out? Isn't this what you wanted? You want to d'e right? Now aren't you happy?" Y/n shook her head.

She finally opened it. Taehyung gasps for air. He was sweating and couldn't breathe properly. He fell on his knee and opened his shirt while trying to breathe properly.

"Do you want me to help you in breathing?" Y/n cupped his face and kissed his lips. While acting like she is giving him oxygen. She pulled away, and caressed Taehyung's cheek.

"You don't want me to k'll you. If that is what you want, you wouldn't have tried to come out like that." She pecked his lips, she looked at him and Taehyung was looking really angry. Y/n smiled.

"You are right, I don't want to d'e. I first want to k'll a monster like you." Taehyung said.

"Can a good person like you do that?" She patted his cheek. "I provoke the beast in you, don't I?"

"Yes, I can never reach your level. You are worse than a monster." Taehyung said. She stared at him, and he was right. She has become like Namjoon, she is repeating things that Namjoon did on innocent people like Taehyung.

"Someone made me a monster, I want to make you a monster too."
__

,"I HATE YOU! YOU SHOULD D'E. I HOPE YOU GET THE MOST PAINFUL DE*TH FOR RUINING MY LIFE."

"I will never be in love with you."

"Yes, I can never reach your level. You are worse than a monster."

His words kept replaying in her head. Why? Why doesn't he love her? And why is she behaving like Namjoon?

Jungkook hugged her suddenly, making her flinch. "Oh god! You scared me!" Y/n said. He put his head on her shoulder and hugged her waist.

"You were missing the whole day," He said.

"You were busy too, how's the training?" She asked. He is here for the training of the military that is why he is allowed to stay here.

"Hmm, good. Do you want to go for a walk with me? It's night time, I am sure no one will notice us." He asked. He just wants to go out with her, and hold hands. She cupped his face.

"No, I like you in bed only." She kissed his lips. She wants to get rid of her thoughts about Taehyung.

He broke the kiss, and cupped her face. "Don't you want to spend time with me?"

She nodded her head. "Yes, I love it. I love how you fck me."

She kissed his neck. He asked, "And?"

"I love how you love me." She replied.

"And?"

"Nothing more." She said, He stared at her. She only feels lust for him. "And I love you are mine."

"Just that?" He asked.

"You have a problem? If yes then leave I am not going to give you false hope." She is lying, she really needs him more than that. She wants to see if she hurts him, what he will do. Is he going to leave her?

He shook his head. "I am happy. As long as I get to love you."

Y/n kissed his lips, she couldn't stop smiling in the kiss. This is exactly what she wants to hear.

She pulled away. "There is more I think, I think I love you." She whispered, and caressed his face. His eyes lit up again and he smiled. "Let's go out for a walk baby, I was just testing how much you love."

"I got sad, I thought you really don't care about me and love my body only." He pouted.

"True I do love you fck me more." She pecked his lips, "But I love you too."

She loves the people who love her.
__